CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

On the other hand Namjoon had fallen asleep, the boys took advantage of that snapping a picture sent it to y/n, whom was very typsy so she took a picture too sending it back, showing him her legs.
The boys didn't bother to open the reply they just forward it to his phone before erasing the message.

In the other hand y/n was already out when Jackson and Mark took a picture of her sleeping sending it too Namjoon's phone.
They were all passed out after a while, Jackson and Mark went to have some privacy in the bathroom, so they wouldn't wake up the others.

Few hours later everyone had the hangover of their life, Mark and Jackson fell asleep in a corner of the bedroom floor, while the other boys were piled up on the bed, y/n fell asleep on a couch that was in the corner of the room.
She woke up so thirsty, but grabbed her phone which was blinking letting her know that she had a few notifications as she walked in the bathroom, she began to read while rubbing the sleepiness of her eyes.

There was a few texts from Namjoon.

-" oooh my little koala, those legs that I love so much around my waist, you look so gorgeous on the outfit that the boys picked out for you.

-" told Jackson to make sure to keep the piranhas away from my girl or I might have to go and kill somebody.

And after she saw the one that she was passed out sleeping...

-" my little koala, how much did you drink? It looks like you had a good time .

-" miss you so much, I wish I was there with you, I love you!

After she finished reading a scream was heard across the room waking Mark and Jackson up.

-" what the hell?"
Mark said jumping up from the floor.

-" y/n!!"
He knocked on the bathroom door as walk inside.
-" are you ok honey?"
He walked to her hugging her so she leaned her head on top of him.

-" what did you do, did you send this to Namjoon?"
-" nope, we didn't.
-" who did?"
-" you did baby girl.
-" what, was I that drunk?!"
-" it seems like it, let me see what he said, oh baby he liked it so this is good news.
-" no this is embarrassing news.
-" are you guys ok?"
Jackson walked in the bathroom too.
-' yes baby, our naughty girl sent a provocative picture to her prince Charming while drunk, he loved it but now she is embarrassed.
-" what did he say?"
-" oh he is drooling over legs, for what I sense in this texts, he can't wait to be between them.
Mark said with a naughty smirk.
-" yah, Mark!!"
She said slapping his arm.
-" hey, why are you slapping me?, you sent the picture.
-" y/n, don't worry we are making good progress here.
Jackson said patting her back.
-" there is another picture, who sent this?"
-" oh that was me and Jackson, you looked so angelic I couldn't resist messing with him.
-" Mark, oh my goodness.
-" why are you so worked up?, he loved the pictures so this is good.
-" I usually don't do this kind of stuff boys, I want to open a hole on the ground and jump in it.
-" aigoo, my little naughty girl, this is what we need so you can lure him in to come and see you soon.
Mark said pinching her cheeks.
-" aish, this is why I don't drink.
She said shaking her head.
There was a knock on the door.
-" why are you all 3 in the bathroom, are you having a threesome with y/n?"
Bam Bam yelled from the outside.
Mark opened the door, him and Jackson walked out of the bathroom.
-" don't make me punch that fast mouth of yours little girl.
Jackson told Bam Bam putting a choke hold on him.
-" ok, ok it was a joke I'm sorry.
Bam Bam yelled, they began to laugh waking up the other boys.
-" what's going on it's too early for all this racket?
Young Jae said throwing a pillow at Jackson and Bam Bam.
-" yah, is never to early to have fun party pooper.
Yugyeom told Youngjae jumping on top of him.
-" yah, maknae get off me.
He said almost out of breath for laughing so hard.
-" is y/n ok, I heard her screaming?"
Jinyoung asked Mark as he stood up from the bed.
-" yes she is fine, she is just dealing with the consequences of drunk texting.
-" ahhh, yeah I remember her sending a picture of her legs to Namjoon.
JB said laughing.
-" well, since we are up now let's get some food, I haven't eat since yesterday when we ate at the cafeteria at work.
Jackson said letting go of Bam Bam walking to the bed to sit down.
After 10 minutes y/n, comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel around her body.
She looked like someone had died.
-" come on darling change that expression, everything is fine.
Youngjae said walking up to her putting her arm around her back.
-" I just hope that he doesn't think that I'm an easy girl.
-" sweetie Namjoon would never think that about you, I'm telling you because I have been knowing his for years, that boy praises the floor you walk on, that picture you sent him most definitely made him realize that he needs to step up in his game.
Jackson said.
-" you really think so Jackson?'
-" I know so, I have never seen behaving like this over a girl before, he is completely besotted of you.
-" aigoo, thanks boys I love all of you so much.
-" aish, is too early for all this sweet crap, let's change and go to eat.
Bam Bam said as he was coming out of the bathroom.
-" aigoo, my little Bam Bam.
Yugyeom said slapping his butt playfully as he walked in the bathroom.
Y/n began to get dressed.
-" y/n I'm glad that you feel that comfortable aroud us to wall around naked like that.
Jinyoung said smiling covering his eyes.
-" omo, does it make you feel uncomfortable?, I'm sorry!
-" oh no darling not at all, I'm glad that we make you feel comfy like that, so please carry on.
Jinyoung gave her a warm smile.