CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

After the concert they went back to the dressing room to hangout for a while, since B.A.P were leaving to the airport after that, they were going back to Korea.
-" let's take pics...
They were taking pictures, y/n was between Zelo and Yongguk on the couch, Jackson had a devilish idea, he snapped a picture of y/n sitting in between them sending it to Namjoon.
-" what are you doing baby?"
Mark asked Jackson as he walked closer to sit besides him.
-" making Namjoon jealous, look.
He showed Mark his phone while he was sending the text to Namjoon.
-" ahhh, you are bad baby.
He smiled giving Jackson a peck on the lips.
-" well boys we have to head out to the airport, we would love to hangout some more but unfortunately we can't.
Yongguk said grabbing his belongings and his coat.
After hanging with BAP, they head to the hotel.
-" this weekend was the best ever, thanks guys!

Jackson threw his tired body on the bed when he heard his phone going off.
It was a text from Namjoon...
-" ass, ain't you supposed to keep the boys away from my girl not the other way around?
Jackson burst in laughter making the rest of the boys look at him like he had gone insane but Mark knew what was going on he was laying besides him.
-" he replied back,, didn't he?"
Mark asked laying his head on Jackson's shoulder.
-" yep look.
He handed him the phone, then Mark began to laugh too.
-" what are you 2 naughty boys doing?"
Y/n said laying down in between them .
-" making your boo jealous.
Jackson confess still laughing.
-" what, why?"
-" because is hilarious y/n, just read it.
She read the messages, she felt really bad for him, so she typed a text on Jackson's phone.

-" don't worry about a thing love I'm only yours.

She pressed send within in a matter of 2 seconds he replied with a grinning emoji.
-" 😁...know but I still get a little jealous since I'm so far away from you.
-" 😘😘😘😍😍😍, I only have eyes for you my sweet baby.
-" yah, little lady use your own phone to talk to him.
He said grabbing his phone to text Namjoon.
-" if you want to get all lovey dovey with her use her damn phone jack.
Namjoon laughed.
-" is ok I'll text her on her phone selfish little girl.
They all began to laugh.

It was a good weekend the guys and y/n had a great time but it was Monday again so that meant time to run a business.
-" we have that fashion show in a couple of weeks Mark, how are we coming with the collection?
Jackson asked Mark, whom was in his office with y/n.
-" great, we are almost done, right y/n?
-" yep, I'm going to pick the models for it right now as soon as we finish the meeting, they should be out there in the conference room.
-" are you helping her Mark?"
-" nope, she can handle this while I check in the quality of the products that are ready.
-" fine you do that, I'll help you then y/n, if you would like my help?"
-" of course Jackson, I would love your help.
-" great well let's do this, that's all I had for you, Yugyeom and Bam Bam are caught up with the inventory now they are helping with the production of the new line.
Jackson said as he stood up grabbing his jacket throwing Mark a wink as he lead y/n's out the door.
-" will I see you too later for lunch?"
Mark asked shyly.
-" yep, let us know when you are done with whatever you are doing at that moment so we can meet you there baby.
Jackson said as they walked out the office with Mark following close behind them.

-" are you ready y/n?"
-" I don't know anything about picking girls for fashion shows, considering that I'm so self conscious about myself.
-" why?, please little one you are beautiful.
-" oh goodness where are your eyes?
-" oh goodness please stop you are beautiful.
He said mimicking her tone.
- I tell you what I'm going to include you in the fashion show as one of the models.
-" what, are you insane, do you want to fail?"
-" no, I'm dead serious y/n.
-" you are going to ruin your fashion show.
-" no I won't, now this is an order little lady end of discussion.
-" aigoo, why? this man is really blind.
-" we have 20 girls but we needed 10, well, we have you already so we need 9 now, ready?"

She scoffed while nodding, after about 3 hours they had picked the rest of the models they walked back to his office, he calls Mark to come to his office.
-" I'll be there.
When Mark walked into the office, he looks at y/n's face she had a pout on her lips.
-" what did you do to her Jackson?"
-" nothing, why?"
-" she is about to step on her pouty mouth.
They both laugh.
-" nothing I just picked her as one of the models in the fall fashion show.
-" what?!"
-" that's exactly what I said.
-" that's an amazing idea baby, she will look great on the runway modeling that stuff that we are creating.
-" what?, do you agree with him? oh goodness!"
-" watch this y/n.
He opened a line leaving the speaker on.
He dialed Yugyeom and Bam Bam's extension.
-" yes sir, how can we help you?
-" just a quick question boys, what do you think about y/n being a model in the fall fashion show?"
-" woah, Jackson that's your best idea yet besides dating Mark of course.
-" thanks boys that's all I needed, we will be heading to lunch in a few if you want to join us.
Mark said out loud.
-" ok, let us know when you head that way.
-" will do!"
He then calls Jinyoung.
-" junior?
-" yes Jax!"
-" what do you think about me placing y/n as a model in the fashion show?"
-" oh that'd be great for sales she is beautiful an the girl next door the girls out there would buy what she wears.
-" thanks brother, care about join us for lunch?"
-" sure, I'll walk to your office now.
-" great
-" do you want to hear Youngjae and Jb too?"
-" no I get the point so please stop.
-" good rehearsal starts tomorrow young lady.
Jackson said cocking an eyebrow.
-" what about the work, who will help the boys?"
-" we are caught up enough so you can go to rehearsal, if we need extra help Jackson don't mind getting his hands dirty too, right baby?"
-" not at all, so stop trying to find excuses you are doing it.
-" well let's go to lunch then.
Mark said.
-" go round up the others I'll meet with you in a few minutes I have to make an important phone call first.