CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

The next day Mark began to work with y/n and the other girls training for the fashion show.
-" ok girls, this is y/n, she is one of the designers of the fall line, also she will be part of the fashion show, she has never done this before, so it might be a little harder for her, so I don't want none of you giving her a hard time or bye bye you go, are we clear?"
-" yes sir...
All they said at the same time.
-" great a model wanna be...
One of the girls mumbled.
-" is there anything that you want to share with the rest of the group, number 9?"
All the girls had signs with numbers meanwhile they learned all the names.
What y/n didn't realize it was that model making the rude comments attended to the same college her the boys did, she was part of the group that always bullied them.
She looked Mark's whom was the sweetest person you'll ever meet until you crossed him wrong.
They girl looked at him with big eyes.
-" no sir, I don't.
-" please don't try me, I promise I'll kick you out and replace you within 30 seconds.
-" stop being so mean Mark.
Y/n whispered.
-" I heard what she said y/n, I got the hearing of a hound dog.
-" still Mark, be nicer boo, for me please.
-" aigoo you are too nice girl, get those claws out or the will eat you alive.
She smiled at him.
-" how about if I claw your cute little butt?
-" oh you are turning against me, evil.
She laughed hard at his cuteness.
-" ok let's begin.
They began to practice, surprisingly y/n was doing better than some of the real models.
-" ughh, I'm going to go insane.
Mark was about to pull his hair out.
-" calm down honey.
-" it's all for today, come back here tomorrow at the same time sharp, please practice what you learned today I look forward to see some improvement for tomorrow.
As they leave Mark took his bottle of water chugging it down.
-" Mark it'll be ok, please relax.
She said rubbing his back.
At that moment the rest of the guys walked in the conference room.
-" Mark, how was the first day?"
Yugyeom asked walking towards y/n throwing his arms over her shoulders.
-" let me put it like this, she is the best we have right now.
-" what, are you serious?"
Bam Bam began to laugh.
-" it's not funny Bam Bam, don't make me take my frustration out on you.
-" relax love I know you got this, you are the best there is.
Jackson says giving him a back hug.
-" I have only few weeks to work with this flock of geese.
-" what, are they that bad?"
Jinyoung looked at y/n whom only nooded.
-" wow...
JB sat down feeling defeated.
-" please don't look so done with it, Mark you can do this honey, I'll help you as much as I can.
Y/n said with a sweet smile.
-" we all will buddy.
Youngjae... -" I don't know jack about catwalks but I still try to help.
-" let's go have something to eat, my treat.
JB said pulling y/n and Yugyeom whom was still wrapped around y/n.
-" you are a big baby, aren't you?"
Jinyoung said smacking his butt softly as he walked behind him and y/n.
-" let's go everyone, is time to get out of here.
Mark said walking behind them.
-" I'm going to get my stuff.
Y/n said walking off to get her things.
Her phone began to vibrate.
-" (sigh) Joonie...
She said with excitement sliding the answer button. It was a video call, her heart jump as his face appeared on the screen.

-" Joonie...
-" my little koala, how are you?"
-" I'm good thanks, how about you?"
-" like I got beat up jagi, I'm so tired.
-" I'm sorry baby, I wish I could help you feel better.
-" you do, just looking at you helps me.
-" Joonie, are you guys going to be around this side of the globe in the next few weeks?"
-" I don't know jagi, why are you asking?"
-" no reason, I was hoping I could see you soon I really miss you, but I guess only time would tell.

Namjoon felt awful not being able to tell her what was going on, but it was a surprise that Jackson had planned, of course he couldn't ruin it.
She felt her heart sinking with sadness, she missed him, wanted to see him badly.
-" don't get sad my love, we will see each other soon, it hurts me to know that you are sad,
-" I'm sorry baby, I'm fine.
She said giving him a non convincing smile.
-" well baby, I have to go you now I'm so sorry that I can't talk longer, remember that I love you and miss you.
-" I love you too Joonie, I miss you more.
As he disappeared from the screen, she felt the tears winning the battle as they rolled down, disappearing as they reached the floor.
She felt a hand on her shoulder...
-" y/n?"
It was Jackson that had come looking for her.
-" we are waiting for you sweetie.
When he looked at her saw the tears roll down her cheeks.
-" what's the matter little girl?"
-" nothing I'm fine, I just miss Namjoon a lot.
-" aigoo baby girl is ok, you'll see him soon, hopefully.
He said hugging her while caressing her hair.
-" I hope so Jackson, I love been here with y'all but I feel empty.
-" it'll be better soon you'll see just have a little patience.
-" I know, I'm sorry for breaking down like this I didn't want it happen while were talking on the phone.
-" ah, so he called you that's why you are like this.
-" well somewhat he said that he really doesn't know when he'll be back home nor Japan, I was hoping he'll be close by when the fashion show takes place so he could come see me, but oh well I guess some other time it'll be.
-" come on have some faith, you don't know what can happen in the future.
-" I doubt it Jackson.
-" little lady you have to learn to have a little positivity and hope inside you, oh my goodness come on let's go to the others.
Hey throws his arm around her shoulders as they made their way to find the others, when they meet at the entrance of the building they all took a look a y/n.
-" princess, are you ok?"
Mark came running towards her to hold her.
-" she is fine just a little lovesick, but I told her that she needs to have faith and hope.
Jackson said winking at Mark.
-" he is right y/n, you'll see Namjoon when you least expect it.
JB said rubbing her back.
-" come on little lady no more tears.
Youngjae said grabbing her hand.
-" yeah, let's go to eat.
Yugyeom said pushing everybody towards the door.