LAST CHAPTER

-" is time shine miss y/n...
She walked up to the side of the runway to wait, that's when she saw the boys singing on the side of the runway.
-" Namjoon...
-" is your turn miss y/n, go...
The coordinator said, she walked to the middle of the isle looking fierce.
-" yep that's our girl!!!
Jackson and the boys yelled and clapped, she smiled at them.
That's when y/n was gone, she allowed the inner goddess take over killing the catwalk leaving the other girls speechless, Bts stopped singing so they could cheer too as she was walked back, Namjoon began to sing "what am I to you", she felt her knees weakened but still didn't let it affect her catwalk.
When she was almost at the end Namjoon came from the side of the stage rapping, he was smiling hard at her while extending his hand to her as she made it to him, she took his hand, he leaned giving her a peck on the cheek before they began to walk the runway together without letting go of her hand.
The model that made fun of her couldn't believe that Namjoon was there with y/n.

Then the other models came out to put an end to the fashion show.
Namjoon pushed her soflty up front with Mark them being the designers.
When Namjoon walked to the back the model walked up to him.
-" hello Namjoon...
She said he looked at her confused.
-" I'm sorry but do I know you?"
-" yes I'm Minah, we used this go to the same college...
-" ah, the girl that cheered up at the football team while they all beat me and my friends up all the way thru college calling us names, encouraging the football teammates when they were humiliated us in front of everyone, please don't waste your time, I can forgive you for what you did but I don't have anything to say to you, so excuse me.
-" you are dating y/n, shouldn't you be dating someone....
-" please stop from embarrassing yourself anymore, so what are you trying to tell me that y/n is not beautiful, why because people like you say it?, she is incredibly beautiful more than you that's for sure, she accepted me when I was the dorkiest guy in campus while you and your so called friends kicked me to the corner a putting me down every time they had the chance, please don't bother yourself, now if you excuse me I have to find my girl.
He said walking off leaving her speechless.
After it was over Mark and y/n talked to whoever wanted to congratulate and meet them, but the only thing on y/n's mind was him, her man, her daddy.
She walked backstage looking everywhere, but the boys were nowhere to be found, she feared that they had to go, she saddened until she heard him.
-" looking for someone?"
She turned slowly, there he was more beautiful and sexier than she remember.

-" baby...
She gasped but froze in place, he didn't making it to her in long stride.
-" hey my little koala, I have missed you.
-" I miss you too.
He placed his arms around her waist while she threw her arms around his neck, without anymore hesitation, he picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him, fusing their lips in that kiss that both have been yearning for months.
He was working hard on keeping his right mind set so he wouldn't go further than needed considering the place where they were at.
-" oh my goodness..:
He said as they kept kissing, her hands were all over his upper back, feeling what she has been missing all these months.
-" it feels like an eternity love...
-" yes it has my sexy gjrl.
-" when did you get here?"
-" about a week ago.
-" what?!"
-" I have been dying to see you but Jackson planned this surprise for you so I couldn't come here until today, I'm so sorry.
-" it's ok, atleast you are here now.
-" I know, I'm glad I got to see you in this outfit you look so pretty and sexy..
-" thanks baby, I could say the same thing about you, you don't look nothing at all like when I met you, well you do just an upgraded version of you.
-" which one you like better?"
-" both...
She said kissing him again, after pulling back from the make out session, he puts her back down on the floor.
-" well I think you had enough time to get acquainted, let us now see her too, Namjoon.
They see Yoongi and the others coming their way, she moved away from Namjoon then ran to the others.
They hugged her, congratulated her for the awesome job she did on the catwalk.
Then the other boys come around too.
-" my lady you were fierce on the catwalk!
Mark said hugging on her.
-" yes, see after all the hard time you gave me at the beginning when I told you to do it, aish little lady.
Jackson said pulling her away from Mark and hugging her too.
-" yah, get away from my gir...
Namjoon pulled her away from all of them.
-" yah, no jealousy we have been taking care of her since your ass wasn't around.
Jackson said smacking his arm.
After a while they hangout, went out to eat then y/n went with Bts to the hotel where they were staying at, where talked a lot, got drinks to celebrate y/n's debut as a model.
After a while the boys began to leave to their rooms leaving y/n and Namjoon alone in his room.
It had been a very long day for both of them, y/n asked Namjoon if she could take a shower, so he turn into a raging wolf after he told her....
-" of course...
-" would you like to join me lanky?"
-" I thought I would never hear those words come out of your mouth my little koala, but be ready for a very long night with me.
-" I have been ready daddy...
There it was that word which it was Namjoon's switch, he picked her up making his way to the bathroom.
He began in the shower where they spend almost one hour, after that he moved to the bed where they made love for hours.
It was about 3am, they were both worn out, they laid on the bed just holding each other.
-" I have been waiting for this for months, all I could think it was when I was going to be able to hold you like this jagi.
-" oh baby, I have too, sometimes I wish I could turn back time so I could tell you how I feel back when we met, we could have been together way back then.
-" I'm happy it happened this way, because it made me realize how empty I feel when I don't have you with me.
She ran her fingers thru his hair.
-" you are absolutely right baby.
-" I got to do this the right way though.
He said, which she looked at him confused.
-" what are you going to baby?"
-" my little koala, do you want to be my little koala forever and ever?"
He looked into her eyes giving her the most bewitching smile ever, she just melted under his gaze and his smile.
-" yes me lanky boy forever because LOVE IS BEYOND ANYTHING, it doesn't matter what gender, race, or even if you are the biggest dork in the world, I know I fell in love with a genius and I'm happier than ever, Fell in love with my dork.
With a kiss they sealed the promise to one another of Loving each other beyond everything.

This is dedicated to this seven dorks because without them I wouldn't have learn how to love myself, like Namjoon says every kind of love is love so let's just love one another without any judgement, let's be happy!