CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Jackson stayed in his office a little longer, he came up with idea to tell Namjoon about the fashion show, also if maybe he could make it to attend so they could surprise y/n, but he wouldn't tell anyone just in case the he wouldn't be able to make it.
He dialed the number after a few rings Namjoon answered.
-" what do you need bruh?, please tell me my girl is ok.
-" yes man shut up for a second and listen I don't have long.
-" damn so much sass Jackson.
-" do you know when are you coming to Japan or if you are coming to Japan at all?"
-" yes in a few weeks, why?"
-" perfect, we have the fall fashion show as you know.
-" yep I can't wait for the fall line.
-" well, I'm going to use y/n as one of the models on the fashion show, but want you to surprise her by making an appearance as a performer.
-" woah that's a great idea, Jackson you are a genius!
-" wait I got another idea that might blow her away.
-" tell me brother please I'm dying here.
-" well maybe you can be a part of the fashion maybe be her partner in the runway.
-" I would have to check on that with the manager, but I would love to do that with my talented girl.
-" she gave me a hell about it, but I told her you are doing it and that's final.
-" really, why?"
-" she kept saying that she would ruin the fashion show.
-" what, is she out of her mind?, she is so beautiful and sexy.
-" that's why I'm doing this Joonie, she needs to have more confidence in herself, I'm going to make sure that we bring it out of her.
-" yah, don't put revealing outfits on her Jackson, there will be other males in there.
-" I won't Joonie, please stop being a child is a fashion show.
-" ok brother thanks, I'll let you know if I can be part of the fashion show or not as soon as I ask the manager.
-" please the sooner the better, ok scumbag.
-" alright clown, got to go so I'll get back to you as soon as I can, ok?"
-" ok bruh , talk to you later.

After hanging up the call he grabbed his jacket walk out the lounge to meet the others, he made his way to the table joining the others, he got jumped by JB and Youngjae.
-" woah Jackson great idea using y/n as a model in the upcoming fashion show!
JB said with excitement.
-" yes Jackson I can't wait!"
Youngjae added.
-" please just stop talking about it, ughh...
-" come on y/n, you are going to be amazing!"
-" I'm a designer not a model guys.
-" leave that to me little lady.
Mark said giving her a wink.
-" ahhh, ok I guess I'll give up since Jackson won't change his mind.
-" yep you are right, I won't.
-" I'll tell you that when he gets an idea in his brain he won't change his mind, he is really stubborn.
Youngjae told y/n whom let her body sunk down on the chair.
-" I told you that we are going to bring out that inner sexy girl of yours, didn't I?"
Mark looked at her questioning.
-" yes you did, I thought it was a joke.
-" oh no is not a joke I agree with Mark and Jackson you need to believe more in yourself girl, you are beautiful inside and out.
Jinyoung looked at her with soft smile.
-" aigoo boys you are making me blush stop saying all that stuff.
-" why? is the truth, we might be gay but we know pretty.
Bam Bam said blowing her a kiss.
-" yes madame you are very pretty.
Yugyeom added his two cents.
-"ok I give up, I'll do it, I wouldn't mind feeling sexy for a change like that I can show Joonie some pictures.
Jackson smirked at her comment.
Mark caught his smirk but the others weren't paying attention and y/n was to worried about the fashion show.

After lunch everyone went back to work.
-" y/n keep checking on the pieces, I got something to talk with Jackson about the fabric, I'll be right back, ok?"
-" ok Mark.

Mark walked off, he knocked at Jackson's door.
-" come in...
Mark opened the door walking inside.
-" baby, are you too busy?"
-" I always have time for you baby, come on in and sit.
Mark walked around sitting on Jackson's lap.
-" I got a question for you baby.
Mark said running his hands over Jackson's chest.
-" yes baby, ask away.
-" what are you to?"
-" what are you talking about?"
-" at lunch when we all were sitting talking about the fashion show, she mentioned pictures for Namjoon, I noticed your devilish smirk showing up, I saw I don't think the boys saw it, so what's on your mind.
-" you know me too well.
Jackson said kissing him on the lips while pulling him closer.
-" yes I do baby.
-" well you see, I called Namjoon before I met you for lunch, I told him what's going on, also what I'm planning to do with y/n in the fashion show, so I asked him that if it's possible for him to be a part of the fashion show too, so he could walk the runway with her taking her by surprise, even if he can't make it to participate, I want him to be here for her, I know that will blow her heart away.
-" wow baby, you brain is a top, that's an amazing idea, the sweetest, how can you so sweet, huh?"
-" I don't know, I'm just me baby.
He said kissing him again.
-" well did he say if he is going to do it?"
-" he has to ask his manager first then he will let me know, I told him to let me know as soon as he can so I can work around him, her and the models.
-" you are a genius Jackson Wang!"
-" of course I got my best muse sitting on my lap right now, all the love I got for you brings all these good ideas.
-" aigoo, stop it baby.
They hugged each other for a minute.
-" well let's get back to work Mr.Tuan we are breaking the rules, no skinship on working hours remember?
-" I know, I know let me get up.
He said getting up of Jackson's lap giving him one last kiss before he waving goodbye as he walked k out the door.

-" love you sexy!"
Mark mumbled as he closed the door behind him.
-" aigoo, baby I love you too!"
Jackson whispered to himself.