CHAPTER TWENTY

-" I'm sorry hyung.
He says to Yoongi lowering his head.
-" selfish, after all that girl had done for you, you just going to leave her like that, not just really leave her because we all knew that it was going to happen but leave her without telling her anything, just breaking her heart, what kind of friend are you?
Yoongi grabbed his belongings walking out of the kitchen.
-" he is right hyung...
Jungkook said as he walked out the kitchen too.
-" we are very disappointed on you.
Hoseok walked off too.
After all the boys left him in the kitchen by himself, he was getting ready to walk behind them but as he turned he found y/n standing at the kitchen entrance crying.
-" Joonie, what is this, what's going on?"
-" y/n, you are awake.
-" yes I'm and you are leaving...
-" yes, we are going to America on tour...
-" when we're you planning on telling me Namjoon, once you got there, then you were going to tell me that you forgot to tell me?"
-" I was trying to make it less painful  y/n, I didn't want to see you sad.
-" so you were just going to leave  breaking my heart, what kind of monster are you, have I been that bad of a friend?, asshole!!
-" no, I'm sorry y/n, I'm so sorry.
That's when he broke down too.
-" I'm sorry, you don't care enough about me to tell me that you are leaving, what about last night, why did you kiss me then, to make me hurt even more?!!"
She was sobbing hysterically, he didn't know what to do.
-" I'm sorry y/n, I promise that we will see each other again, I will find you again, it doesn't matter how long it takes, you are and always will be my little koala.
He said kissing her forehead before walking away.
After he went out the door, it took her a few seconds to react but she ran out the door, she saw him walking towards the van.
The other boys saw her standing at the door, they got out of the van running to her.
-" my sweet boys, I will miss you!
-" we will miss you too noona, I love you, please take care, we will see you soon, promise.
Jungkook was the first one that made it to her and hugged her.
-" yah, yah, yah, stop don't be greedy maknae.
Hoseok said pushing him out of the way.
After everyone said their goodbyes, Yoongi came forward to her.
-" you take care of yourself ok, we will see you again.
He pat her head, she jumped towards him with a hug.
-" I will, please take care of him for me, I love him Yoongi, I was so stupid for not telling him before.
-" you both are pretty stupid y/n.
He said as they walked off getting in the van.
-" what?!"
As they drove off, it finally hit her, Namjoon loves her as much as she loves him, but they have been afraid of telling each other how they felt now it could too late he was gone, only God knows when they would see each other again.
As she felt like her world just crumbled in a thousand pieces, she walked inside to grab her belongings.
-" y/n dear, do you need me to drop you off at your house?
Hoseok's father asked her, as she slowly walked to the room, turning to him...
-" no Mr. Jung thanks for everything, specially for your hospitality, but I'll walk home.
She grabbed her stuff quickly walking out the door, walking the few blocks until she made it home.
Once in her apartment, she sat in the living room, where many days and nights were spend with her lanky and the boys.
She felt the salty tears rolling down her cheeks and she couldn't stop them.
After a while, she heard the phone, she thought it was Namjoon but it wants him.
She answered.
-" hello...
-" hello, may I speak with miss y/l/n?"
-" speaking, how can I help you?"
-" this is Jackson Wang, I received your resume few weeks ago applying for a job as a stylist in Japan, am I right?"
-" yes, yes that's correct.
-" well, we would like you to come to Tokyo for a few weeks for a trial, if we are please with your job then it's yours permanently.
-" are you serious?"
-" very serious, when can you be here miss y/l/n?"
-" when do you need me?"
-" if it's doable for you tomorrow!"
-" tomorrow?"
-" yes, is that not possible for you?"
-" yes, yes I'll be there tomorrow Mr. Wang.
-" perfect I'm going to email you the details, we are going to provide you with housing as long as you stay here, so I will see you tomorrow as soon as you get here.
-" omg, thank you so much sir, I'll see you tomorrow then.
-" alrighty, have a good night then.
-" you too sir thanks again.
She freeze in place, it was the job that Namjoon found and told her that he would send her resume since she didn't know what road was she going to take after graduation, so he helped her to put out resumes I'm different places he know she was going to be good at them.
Jackson Wang was an upcoming fashion designer also Namjoon's friend.
He told her about her also how talented she was so his friend said that he would give her a trial run to see how good she was, y/n didn't know what to feel, she was very happy about getting that opportunity after studying so hard to be a fashion stylist, but in other hand she just lost the love of her live most likely.
-" I should text him and tell him about it, maybe call him, after all he help me to make this happen.
She grabbed the phone dialing Namjoon's phone number.
It rang for a while, he finally picked up.
-" hello?!"
-" lanky, can I talk to you for a bit?, I know you are probably busy...
He cut her off
-" of course darling.
Her heart began to beat faster like every time he called her sweet names.
-" Mr. Wang just called me.
-" really, what did he say?"
-" I'm going to Japan tomorrow for a two week trial run.
-" that's great darling!
He got too excited.
-" yes Joonie it is.
-" I'm so happy, I know that job is yours, so knock them dead darling.
-" thanks for helping me get it.
-" anything for you my little Koala.
-" Joonie.
-" hmmm?"
-" I miss you already.
-" me too jagi, listen to me very carefully, are you listening?"