CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

She felt happy at the work place, the guys were incredibly helpful and caring, but she was still sad.
Something was missing from her life, she would look at the entertainment news feeling happy and proud of how good the guys were doing out there.
Jungkook took time to send her a text telling her how much him and the boys missed her, but of course no one more than Namjoon, he was always talking about her.
It make her smiled to know that he always was talking about her with someone.
Her mind would be very busy while at work but when she went home that was another story all she could think about was him, his cute dimples and how much she loves him.

The boys sat down at the table, the meeting was about to start, Jackson stood up at the head of the table when y/n felt her phone vibrate.
Jungkook sneaked a picture of both of them which Namjoon had taken with the idea of sending it to her, but after he took it he desisted saying that he looked awful but Jungkook borrowed his phone telling him a white lie when he let him use his phone quickly sent the picture to her, who took a look at the picture.
It made her heart jump with happiness, Mark saw her smile with the corner of his eyes and turned her direction.
-" let me see.
He whispered.
-" later, we are going to get in trouble.
-" just let him see y/n, he won't stop until you let him see, once you do we can start.
She freeze when she heard Jackson's voice addressed to her, she looked up but to find a grin on his face, she felt relieved.
She showed him the picture.
-" is a text from Jungkookie, is a picture with her boo thang.
-" do you know Jungkook?"
Yugyeom asked.
-" yes, why?"
-" He is a good friend of mine.
-" really, how small is this world Jackson is friends with Namjoon, now you with Kookie.
-" hmmmm, we can talk about all this later when we go out lady and gents, I want to get this over with so we can do what we have to do so we can go to drink.
Jackson told everyone.
-" that's true let's begin boss man.
Mark said towards Jackson.
-" well let's begin, Youngjae would you like to begin with numbers.
-" yes boss.
He stood up  walking up front.
-" well as you can see in your books, sales had increased 15% compared with last year, that's incredible, that increase on the sales is thanks to Jinyoung first, also the quality of the product is getting better with every shipment that leaves the warehouse, literally we are getting just a few to no complaints or we have zero products returned.
-" forecasted an increase of a 20 % by this time next month also a 50% increase by this time next year.
That's all I got boss, thanks.
He walked back to his chair.
After everyone exposed their topics Jackson walked back up front.
-" first of all congratulations, that increase in sales is thanks to all of you all your hard work, second we have been friends since high school, I might not tell this enough but I'm so grateful I feel like I'm in forever debt to you for all you guys do for the company, thanks for believing in my dream, we wouldn't be were we are right now if it wasn't for all of you, so thanks boys you is an amazing feeling knowing that you guys have my back so you have gratitude forever.
-" awww, could you stop before you make all of us cry Jackson?
Mark said giving his boo a big smile and a wink.
-" well I got one more thing before we be conclude this meeting, y/n she started about 4 days ago but the little rascal is already threatening my job.
He said making everybody burst into laughter.
-" who me? Of course not.
She said shaking her head.
-" relax, it was a joke.
Mark turned his head towards her giving her a wink.
-" I'm glad that Namjoon gave your resume to Jaebum, but I'm even more grateful to Namjoon who sent it to us, you have done so much for the company in just a few days, is just unbelievable, the best part is that we can be us around you without no judgement so we are very grateful for that.
-" well, you allow me to be my dork self so why wouldn't I do the same with you guys?, I think all of you as beautiful human beings, your preferences are irrelevant when it comes to talent also with love, that doesn't make you any different from the rest, some people like white and some people like black, that's why a rainbow of colors was created.
-" wow this girl is in a whole other level of human being.
Jinyoung said out loud.
-" yes she is so that's why she is now a permanent part of our company, I don't need 2 weeks to know that hiring you is going to be one of me best moves.
Jackson said proudly making the others began to clap.
-" what are you serious, you are making me permanent already?"
-" yep I'm serious, so JB you know what you have to do.
-" I already did it.
-" really?!"
-" yeah, I didn't have any doubts that you were going to make her permanent, it took you less time that I had anticipated.
He said with a smile.
-" ah, you know me so well.
-" indeed I do.
-" well, let's go to do our thing so we can turn up later.
Bam Bam said out loud.
-" you heard the boss let's get to work so we can party later.
Yugyeom said standing up from his chair.
-" do you need y/n?"
Bam Bam asked Mark.
-" not right at this moment maybe later, why?"
-" we could use her help with the inventory of the new shipment of fabric that we got this morning.
-" of course go ahead, but if I need her I'll come to get her.
-" of course Mark any time.
They all walked out of the meeting room as Jackson walked to his office his phone began to vibrate, he pulled it out when he saw Namjoon's name flashing across the screen, he went to his office to answer it.

-" well son, how is America?"
-" is all good, how is Tokyo ?"
-" great, lots of work thank Goodness.
-" I know can't wait for the fall line to come so I can splurge.

-" I always appreciate your support brother so I'll throw some extra pieces as a way of showing you my gratitude.
-" you don't have to do that Jax.
- I know but I want to so don't worry.
- so, how is my girl working out for you?"
-" well I'll put to you like this remind me to kiss you when I see you.
-" why do you say that homie?"
Namjoon began to laugh.
-" because she is amazing, the best thing that has happened to my company, I already made her permanent today in our weekly meeting.
-" I know you would that's why I sent you her resume.
-" thanks brother I owe you big time, she help us a lot and she is so smart.
-" I know that's my girl.