CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Mark saw her coming back inside with a big grin on her face.
-" it took you long enough my little lady, did you two had phone sex?"
She blushed.
-" oh gosh no, I want a piece of that in person.
She said flashing him a smirk as she threw herself on top of both of them.
-" oh she is finally letting that inner sexy goddess come out, about time!!
-" oh Mark, Jackson thank you so much for all what you and the guys have done for me in the last months you are amazing!
-" you are too, so it was our pleasure!"
Jackson said pinching her cheeks.
-"let's go to bed, I'm tired.
Y/n getting up before looking at the hosts to show her to wherever she was going to sleep tonight.
-" ok let me show you where you are going to be, I put you with Yugy, BamBam and Jae since JB got his hubby here, I'll let them share the other room, unless you want to sleep with us?
-" I don't want to deprive you from doing things, you know?
-" oh you don't have to worry about that, we wouldn't with you in the room anyway.
-" that's why, I'll go with the others, or I'll just lay in here on the couch.
-" no, you would be uncomfortable my little lady.
Mark said shaking his head.
-" ok mother...
Hyunsik and Jinyoung walked up them.
-" y/n thanks so much...
Hyunsik said while hugging her.
-" why, what did I do?"
She was looking confused.
-" well if it wasn't for you this one right here wouldn't have call me and we wouldn't never got together... so thank you so much!
-" well I'm glad, I just don't want no one else go thru what I'm going thru right now, because of the fear of doing things and express our feelings, the man I love is on the other side of the globe and the only way I can kiss him leaves me a bad taste on the lips.
-" why is that y/n, if you don't mind me asking?"
-" Jackson and I are going to bed, good night boys and sweet dreams my little lady.
Mark said as they disappear on the hallway.
-" well if you want to hear this, let's take a sit, if you are tired and rather not is fine too.
-" oh no I want to hear it sweetie if I didn't I wouldn't have asked.
Hyunsik got comfortable on the couch.
-" well I met my best friend aka the love of my life in college, he used to be bullied by the football team just because he is smarter than the whole world, so one morning he was getting beat up by those assholes so I stopped them and almost got beat up but a teacher showed up so he saved our butts too.
-" some people are you haters and heartless.
Jinyoung said with anger.
-" well, he got upset because I was going to get the heat from them too, but I didn't care I told him that I wanted to be his friend so that's how I met him and the other boys who were his only friends for the same reason they got bullied too, but once I met them I was hooked, they are the most beautiful boys that I have ever met.
-" hey I'm getting jealous.
Jinyoung said playfully.
-" in Korea baby, you and the boys are the most amazing boys I have ever met in Japan.
She said cupping his cheek.
-" anyway, me and the boys got very close, but me and Namjoon are the closest, we fell in love but both of us were stupid, cowards so we never told each other how we feel so by the time we wanted to it was too late now he is all the way in United States and I'm here missing him like a dumb ass, yearning for his warmth.
-" aigoo, it's ok he'll be back to you, don't worry about a thing my lady.
They both hug her to comfort her.
-" well, I'm thankful to this beautiful boy right here with the other six over there with him, that have helped me to get some confidence to tell him about my feelings that has help him to tell me about his, so we are making progress.
-" well, you got me now too princess.
Hyunsik said giving her a kiss on the hand.
-" thanks honey.
-" baby, she is going to be one of the models on the fall fashion show for the new line that's coming out up in a few weeks.
-" ooh that's a great choice who thought of that?"
-" Jackson...
-" and that's why he is the big boss, him and all of you are a great team.
-" and a great designer.
-" who, her too?, wow you are a jack of all trades aren't you?"
She giggled, how precious are all of them, how people can hurt them and treat them so awfully.
In the morning the rest of the boys began to come out of the rooms to find the most precious scene ever,.
Jinyoung, Hyunsik and y/n fell asleep on the couch, they were wrapped around her.
Jackson thought about being evil taking a pic sending it too Namjoon.
-" baby, why are you so bad?"
Mark said back hugging him.
-" I just love messing with Joonie you know that.
-" I do but he is going to get you back when he comes here.
-" it'll be worth it...
He said smiling at his sweetheart brightly.
-" let's go make breakfast for them.
Mark said kissing his neck.
-" I rather eat you.
Jackson whispered as they walked to the kitchen.
-" didn't you have enough last night baby?
-" of you?, never baby.
They walked to the kitchen to cook breakfast.
After a while y/n wakes up to her phone vibrating, she looked when she felt 2 bodies wrapped around her, she felt confused, but remembered that they agreed that they were too tired to move to the rooms.
She worked to get out of the couch without waking them up, before walking to the bathroom where she opened her phone a text from Namjoon.

But he wasn't mad at all because he knew that the boys would never disrespect her.
-" damn baby I can't wait to sleep like that with you again, but this time we might not do much sleeping 😈.
He forwarded the picture.
She smiled, after she finished in the bathroom went hunting for Jackson and Mark.
-" I know you 2 are up already.
She walked until she made it to the kitchen where they were cooking breakfast amongst another things.
-" I'm going to murder one of you...
She said lifting her phone up to their faces.
They broke the kiss turning their heads towards her to look at the picture.
-" who did it?"
Mark slowly walked away from Jackson.
-" Mark why are you walking away baby?
-" I have to make breakfast.
-" you did this, didn't you Jackson Wang?