CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

They make it to a great place that the boys had picked up to cheer y/n up.
-" wow guys this is so beautiful, it looks expensive.
-" don't worry about a thing!"
JB said with a grin.
-" this is our treat to you.
Jinyoung said.

In the USA Namjoon had free few minutes to talk to his manager about the fashion show.
-" Sejin, may I talk to you?"
-" of course Namjoon come in.
Namjoon walked inside the room taking a sit right across Sejin.
-" well my friend is the CEO of Wang's clothing company, he invited me to be part of the fall line fashion show in about 3 weeks, I came to ask you if I could be part of it as a model.
-" where is this?"
-" Tokyo, Japan.
-" you said is in 3 weeks from now?"
-" yes sir.
-" we should be there by that time so I don't see why not.
-" really?, that's great Sejin thank you so much.
-" no problem Namjoon you deserve a little fun, you work hard for it so enjoy it.
-" thank you so much, I'm going to let my friend know.

He vowed before leaving the room.
-" hyeong, why are so happy?"
Jimin asked as he crossed paths with Namjoon in the hallway of the hotel.
-" I'll tell you as soon as I make this phone call.
-" ok then.
Jimin laughed because Namjoon was walking like a maniac.
He walked inside his room quickly dialing Jackson's number.
-" yes my brother from another mother, how can I help you?"
Namjoon burst in laughter.
-" can you talk?"
-" yeah, but y/n is right here with us though.
Namjoon felt his heart jump at the hearing of her name.
-" well if she is there with you, you might wanna step out for a minute so we can talk about you know.
-" ok, hold on a sec then.
He said getting up.
- I got to take this if you guys, my lady excuse me for a second.
He walk outside.
-" ok I'm outside you can talk now.
-" cool, I'm called you so I can tell you that my manager allowed me to be in the fashion show, so you can count on me bruh.
-" really, that's amazing!
-" yes, we will be there in 2 weeks, how do I rehearse or whatever is that you do in there because I don't know shit about modeling?
-" what I am going to do is have Mark make you a little sample of what we want you to do and send it to you.
-" ok I hope I can do well for my girl.
-" you will be fine Namjoon, you already sexy, you are a good performer, it'll be ok, she is so excited about it, but she doesn't know you are coming though it's a surprise.
-" I know, but still I felt so bad lying to her when we talked earlier because she asked me if we are going to go to Japan soon.
-" I know she was crying that's why we brought her here to distract her, she really loves and misses you.
-" I know brother I can't wait so I can make it up to her for being away from her for so long, it really hurts me knowing that she is sad because we are not together, I'm mad at myself for waiting so long to tell her how I feel before it was too late.
-" brother is not too late, you already know how you feel about each other, so let's stop worrying about what could have happen but didn't, just worry about what it needs to happen, you 2 are going to have a second chance to be together, to tell each other in person how much you love each other.
-" you are right Jackson, well I'm going to run and please tell Mark to send me that video as soon as he can so I can be ready to walk the runway with my lady.
-" that's, how you call her?"
-" is one of many pet names I got for her, I know is lame but...
-" is not Namjoon I was just asking.
-" thanks Jackson, well talk to you later bruh.
-" love you too slim Jim.
They both laugh hard, Jackson heads back inside the restaurant.
-" I'm sorry it took so long.
-" I already order for you baby.
Mark said as he sat down at the table.

Namjoon comes out of his room looking for the boys to tell them the good news.
Namjoon found them in Yoongi's room.
-" hyeong, you came back are you going to tell me why were you smiling so hard earlier?
Jimin said pretending to be upset with him.
-" yes Jiminah I am.
-" oohh gossip.
Jin said sitting down close to him too.
-" well boys I got good news today!
-" what is it Namjoon you kill me?"
-" well my friend Jackson he owns a clothing company, you know where y/n works.
-" yes we all know this, get to the point boy.
Hoseok said slapping his arm.
-" well he invited me to be a part of his fall fashion show when we get up there to Osaka and Sejin said I could do it.
-" wow that's amazing hyeong (older brother to a guy)!
-" that's not all Tae.
-" what else you got then hyung?"
-" Kookie, y/n is one of the models so I'm going to surprise her when accompanying on the runway in her turn.
-" woah miracle, now I'm excited!"
Yoongi began to clap.
-" I know I'm beyond happy, I miss my girl, so I'm going to count the days until I get to see her again.
-" is about damn time Namjoon, you 2 are making me sick with all this time wasting that you 2 are doing.
Jin said.
-" yes but is like Jackson said, stop worrying about what could have and didn't happen instead we need worry about what is going to happen when we get to see each other again in a few weeks.
-" true that, what about your part, don't you have to rehearse or something like that?
Hoseok said with curiosity.
-" Jackson is going to have Mark make me a video so I can practice while I'm here, after we get there I don't know what's going to happen because she can't see me until that day.
-" we'll help you hyeong, don't fret.
Jimin said giggling like usual.
-" thanks guys, you are really the best friends that I could ever have.
-" awww stop it.
They all close in a group hug.

-" well now we have rehearsal so let's go get it, so we can go home proudly.
Namjoon walked up to the door giving the boys a sweet smile of gratitude.
-" I'm thankful to have you all in my life.
-" aigoo our leader!!
They said as they followed him out the door.