CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

-" so you are telling me that you are the girl he has been talking to me about?"
-" he talks about me?"
-" every time we talked since he met you most of the conversation is about you, his dumb ass didn't have the guts to tell you how he feels so now he is...
-" Jackson enough.
Mark whispered.
-" oh crap I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean to sound to harsh.
-" why are you apologizing?, is the truth, neither of us could, I'm as bad as him.
-" so you are telling me that Namjoon is the man you were talking about with me earlier?"
Mark asked her.
-" yep, the one and only.
Her face saddened.
-" oh my darling none of that, I told you not to worry, we are going to work on your confidence so you can tell him when you see him again.
-" on thing for sure that boy is crazy about you, for what I can see you are as crazy for him.
-" you have no idea Jackson, the night before they left to America, we were drinking so both of us were you know typsy, we played hide and seek somehow we ended up in the same closet, as I felt him close to me, I began to lose my inhibitions that's when he kissed me, I was hoping it would go further than a kiss but Jin found us, so that was it.
-" what the hell Jin hyung, I'm going to kill him when I see him.
-" I don't know if I was too scared to accept what I felt for him not knowing how he felt, to my despair it was too late when they left yesterday, but when Yoongi came to say his goodbye, I told him that to watch over him for me, also I told him that I love him, Yoongi said that he loves me too, but we are to idiots basically.
-" it's no too late he will be coming back so you'll have the chance to tell him, you'll see.
-" if he doesn't find another girl first.
-" who Namjoon?, that man is crazy about you I'm telling you please believe me when I tell you are the only thing he talks about when he calls me.
-" he is telling you the truth because I have been sitting with him when they talk it's so cute and frustrating at the same time.
-" I was trying to give him a push but it was like trying to break a brick wall will your hand.
-" well we are going to get you 2 together you'll see.
Mark said hugging her.
-" well I have to go, I have a conference call in about 10 minutes, see you later baby, darling put don't worry about a thing we got you and Namjoon.
He throws her a wink as he walked away.
-" he is a dream man.
Mark said as he just stared at Jackson walk away.
Y/n smiled just looking at Mark's face.
She dreamt about that kind of relationship with her tall and sexy boy, she was going to have to hang onto the hope that they can help her to get Namjoon.

In the other side of the globe Namjoon and the boys were taking over United States wanting nothing more than to take the rest of the world.
They had their first appearance on American tv at the AMAs.
Y/n have tried a few times to get in touch with him but he was so busy they barely had time to sleep.
Few days later that y/n have left the message in his phone he finally had the chance to listen to her voicemail making him feel like crap.
He tried calling but there was no answer, he felt defeated and left a message too...
-" love, I'm so sorry that I haven't being able back to you, I guess you are busy too because I tried to call you but it went straight to your voicemail. I miss you there is nothing better than being with you fooling around and just being me the dork, stay pretty my little koala, we will see each other soon. Love you!"
He hung up walking out the bathroom, he had to literally ask for a bathroom break to do that because he couldn't take it anymore.

Few days later, it was already Friday, Jackson called for a meeting which meant that all the boys were summoned to be there.
He have asked Mark to make sure y/n came with him, his company had arrange a pretty little place for her to stay, which she loved, the place was close enough from work so she walked every morning meeting with Mark at the coffee shop near by the company building to get coffee for them and the other boys.
-" good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?"
-" good morning Mark, I slept ok, how about you?"
-" like a baby, can't wait for the day me and Jackson are able to sleep together.
-" you will soon, don't worry too much Mark.
-" did you get in touch with the lanky boy?
-" no is like we are playing phone tag, but he left a sweet voicemail.
-" well that's some kind of progress but you two need to get yourselves together.
-" let's go we have a meeting in 10 minutes.
She said grabbing one tray the coffee before pulling him by the sleeve.
-" yes boss lady...
He smiled grabbing the other tray.
Once they made it inside, he sent her to delivered the coffee while he grabbed the folders for the meeting.
She found Jackson on the way to the meeting room.
-" good morning y/n.
-" morning Mr. Wang, your coffee.
-" thanks, I really need this back, I love both of you.
He smiled as he walked off, she didn't have to go find the boys they were all in the way to the meeting room.
-" y/n let me help you.
JB said to grabbing one of the trays from her.
As they walked to the meeting room all of them greeted y/n with a hug, she had become their sister in just a few days working there, she was still learning but she already could help Yugyeom and Bam Bam with the invetory so Jinyoung could do other things.
She made sure JB and Youngjae have everything they needed for the day, sometimes she could help Jinyoung by helping him organize his day.
The boys were so happy having her around specially because they could be themselves around her.
She was helping Mark with fall designs that were scheduled come out in a few weeks, he didn't needed to train her too long, one day is all it took.
He told Jackson jokingly to be careful because at that pace she was going soon she would be taking his job.