CHAPTER NINETEEN

-" come on guys the others are waiting to turn up and eat.
He grabbed y/n's hand before walking out of the room with her.
-" yah, Jungkook wait for us.
Namjoon called hurried out the door behind him.
Once in the kitchen Hoseok's mom had the table set up for the boys and their parents.
-" y/n come on sit with us.
Jimin pulled her with him and Taehyung.
They sat down to eat, there was so much food and alcohol, everyone was having a good time, but the boys had planned to get Namjoon and y/n a little typsy to see if they would losen up enough for them to finally tell each other about their feelings.
-" here hyung let's do shots and one for my sweet noona.
-" stop calling me that maknae, you know I don't like it.
She said playfully, she was already a little typsy.
He winked at her.
-" come on let's play some music and dance.
Jhope said walking to the living room.
-" let's bring the booze...
Yoongi said grabbing the bottles, Taehyung grabbed the shots glasses.
Namjoon grabbed the beer with him too.
They played some of the boys music and they were doing some of their choreo moves, y/n was fan girling over them like a teenager, specially over Namjoon without him noticing.
After they were playing games, the losers had to drink, y/n and Namjoon were the ones with the most loses, they were already way on their way to drunk land.
They decided to play hide and seek.
Jin had to find the others, they ran all over the house.
Namjoon was trying to find a spot where to hide, when he heard Jin yell...
-" here I go!!
-" shit, I'm still haven't find a place to hide, I'm done.
He walked by a closet door, the door opened pulling him inside.
-" what the...
-" shhh...
He gets shushed.
-" who the fuck?"
-" shut up before you get us caught.
-" y/n?"
-" yes it's me, now hush.
He couldn't see anything the closet was pitch dark, he could only feel her body so close to him.
His body was already warm due to the alcohol, being so close to her was making him feel even warmer.
-" I'm going to miss you Joonie, so much my heart aches just thinking about not being around you anymore and the others sweet dorks, all of you changed my life during this year, we have been hanging around each other, I can't even explain how much and how incredible all of you are.
-" I know my little koala, my heart feels like it's been stabbed at the thought of you not being around me anymore.
He held her waist bringing her close, he leaned down slightly wanting to give her a peck on the cheek but being impossible for him to distinguish anything in the dark if the closet, he ended up kissing her on the lips.
Y/n froze completely as she felt his lips ghosting hers, but both being so gone in the alcohol their lips landed on top of one another.
She breathed his scent, his mouth tasted like beer and mint, lips sweet and soft.
-" hmmmmm...
He let out a small moan before breaking up the kiss.
-" Joonie...
She let out a gasp, when the door was open they turned to find Jim standing on the other side of the door.
-" found you children you 2 are out, let me find Kookie, who is the only one left.
He said walking away.
-" come one let's go back to the living room my little koala.
-" ok.
He began to walk off so she jumped on his back.
-" I will miss this for sure, you hanging from my back like a little koala.
He said walking to the living room.
-" ah, he found you too?"
Taehyung said pointing at them.
-" yep, he said the last one is Kookie and went to look for him.

After a while Jin gave up trying to find Kookie and went back to the living room and sat down.
-" aish, I'm done I can't find him, you won maknae.
-" thanks hyung.
Jungkook said jumping from behind the sofa.
-" aish, that's were you have been all this time, behind the sofa?"
-" yep hyung, you never thought about looking over here once.
They all laughed, y/n was sleep right after she sat down with Namjoon on the couch.
-" Hyung noona is already out.
Jimin told Namjoon when he noticed y/n passed out with her head on his shoulder.
-" aigoo, I'll take her to the room then, what are you going to do?
-" I'm going to try to get some rest, you know we leave tomorrow morning right?"
Yoongi said getting up of the sofa making his way to Hoseok's room.
-" did you tell her that Namjoonah?"
Hoseok asked while following Yoongi.
-" no I didn't have the chance, I think is too late now.
He felt the reality sinking inside his heart really deep his heart ached, tears streamed down but he tried to play it cool turning his face away from them.
He picked y/n walkyto the room.
-" it'll be better if I sleep with the boys, I couldn't take leaving you in the morning, I won't leave then.
He said laying her down on the bed, he kisses her forehead, grabbing his things he walked out of the room.
He laid on the sofa, thought about the kiss, he might have been somewhat drunk but he knew what happened in the closet, he found her lips instead of her forehead or her cheek.
That kiss, he could still feel her lips on his, they were so soft and warm.
-" Namjoon what's the matter with you boy?, you are leaving in a few hours, yet you can't tell her how you feel, you are just going to say bye to the love of your life just being a damn coward.
In the morning all the boys got ready, one by one they gathered in the kitchen to wait for the van that would take them to the airport, the were on the way to USA for a tour across the nation that would last almost a month.
-" hyung, are you not tell y/n goodbye?"
Taehyung looked at Namjoon very serious.
-" no Tae I can't do it, it'll break me so but I know it'll hurt her too.
-" hmmm, how do you think she is going to feel when she wakes up to realize that you basically abandon her that you didn't have the decency to even say goodbye?
Jin looked at him with a question expression.
-" she will be fine after she gets used to me not being here.
-" what?!"
Yoongi stood up shaking him by his shoulders.