CHAPTER ELEVEN

-" I guess he went back home.
She said walking out the door, when she got to the first floor, there was certain lanky boy with long legs waiting on her.
-" good morning y/n.
-" Joonie, good morning, I thought you went back home.
-" I did, only to shower and change so I can walk you to work, I told you once before I wouldn't leave without telling you, here I brought you some coffee.
-" what, thanks for the coffee, but you don't have to walk with me, is cold and...
He placed his index fingers on her lips.
-" I know I don't have to, but I want to, come on.
-" Could he be any sweeter?
She thought to herself.
-" well if that's the case here.
She placed a piece of paper on the palm of his hand.
-" what's this?"
-" silly, my keycode, I didn't want to wake them up, so later when they leave just lock the house up, keep the key code somewhere in your phone for emergency purposes.
-" I can't do that y/n.
-" please Joonie, I really don't have no one that I can trust enough, but I know I can trust you and the boys.
He smiled hard doing the same thing putting his keycode in her phone.
-" come on my little koala, let's get you to work.
He grabbed her hand walking out of the building.
- oh my goodness is so cold.
She squealed as the cold morning breeze hit her.
- I know that's why I brought you the coffee, drink it so you stay warm until we get to your workplace.
- thanks you so much.
She could only smile at him.
They finally made it to the library where y/n works.
-" thanks Joonie for walking with me, I'll go in now.
-" what time you get off?"
-" 4 o'clock.
-" what?, that's too long.
-" no is not lanky, don't pout.
She pulled him down to kiss his cheek.
-" see you later.
She said waving as she walked inside the building.
Namjoon couldn't believe what just happened, he held his cheek as he turned around.
-" did you just peck my cheek?
He said as he walked back, he goes in the building opening the door of her apartment.
The boys were already awake.
-" where have you been?"
Yoongi said while getting up rubbing his groggy eyes.
-" I walked y/n to her job, come on let's go to my apartment, so you guys can change and eat breakfast.
-" how are you going to lock up the house?"
Hoseok got up and rubbed his back.
-" she told me her key code.
-" really?, ooohhh.
Taehyung began to tease him.
-" we'll, she was nice enough not wanting to wake you guys up so early so she gave me the keycode so I can lock up after whenever you are ready to leave.
Namjoon said making his way to the door.
-" let's go, we don't want to abuse y/n's hospitality.
Jin said walking behind Namjoon, the others followed, he made sure the door as locked before leaving the boys crossed the street to Namjoon's apartment.
-" Well, it was fun last night!
Jungkook said walking towards the bathroom.
-" hyung I'm going to freshen up
-" yes boy, go ahead...
-" wait Kookie...
Tae and Jimin chase behind him.
-" so Namjoon, now that the boys are gone talk to us, what's the deal with you?"
Yoongi asked him taking him by surprise.
-" what are you talking about hyung?"
-" I am talking about y/n.
-" I don't know hyung, she makes me feel all these types of emotions, stuff that I never felt before.
-" he likes her hyung, what else?"
Hoseok smiled while looking at Namjoon.
-" we know that, we seen it.
-" aish, I'm sorry guys, I feel like a fool around her, everytime she gets close to me I panic, my mouth and my brain don't want to work together.
-" you are in love Namjoon, when are you going to tell her?"
Yoongi gave him a questioning look.
-" I don't think I have the balls to do that hyung, you all know that.
-" I told him that if he doesn't find the way to tell her he might lose the chance, specially with us being so close to graduate.
Jin told the others.
-" that's true Namjoon.
-" aish she drives me crazy, last night when she sat on my lap, I thought I was going to die.
They all began to laugh.
-" is ok Namjoonah, you will find a way.
They younger boys came out of the restroom, Hoseok and Yoongi took a turn.
-" let's see what you have in your kitchen that we can cook for breakfast.
Jin said as he made his way to the kitchen.

After they ate breakfast the boys began to make their way to their own places so Namjoon decided to go to the library to wait for her until she got off from work.
He grabbed his backpack, his headphones walking out the door.
He began to smile, he just remembering that she gave him the keycode to her apartment.
Once he made it to the library he walked inside, he was looking for y/n, finding her while she was putting books away, he walked up to her standing up behind her, she backed up suddenly crashing against him.
-" what the....
He covered her mouth.
-" shhh, my little koala you are at a library so you have to keep it quiet.
He whispered in her ears.
-" Namjoon...
-" yes the one and only.
She turned around to looked at him.
-" what are you doing here?"
-" well the boys had things to do, so I'm going sit somewhere here while you get off from work, so I don't feel lonely.
He had pouty lips.
-" awww, my big baby is lonely, the other dorks abandoned you?
She said bringing her hand to one of his cheeks.
He stared into her eyes feeling butterflies in his stomach.
-" stop my little koala, you could get into trouble, you are still working.
-" ok, I'll get back to work, go find a corner, I'll come see you whenever I can, ok?"
-" ok.
He said before walking off, she smiled and shook her head, he was too freaking cute, but his proximity cause some serious wetness between her legs.
-" aish, this freaking boy is literally killing me.
She kept doing her job, but every now and then she would peak at what Namjoon was doing, he was just reading also had his headphones on.
She smiled, when the library was a little more empty, she walked up to him giving him a back hug, taking him by surprise.
-" hey lanky boy.
She whispered.
-" hey koala.
He smiled as she let go of the hug.
-" so you are going to call me like that from now on?"
-" yep, that's your new nickname.
-" why?"
-" because you are cute like a koala and because you cling onto me like one of them too.
-" ok then, you are going to be lanky then.
-" you can call me whatever you want as long as it's not nerd or stuff like that.
-" Namjoon, why would I call you those kind of names when I get mad at you for calling yourself that?
-" ok mama, don't get violent, it was a joke.
She smiled at him.