CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Few days later Mark was about to go bananas but the models were finally learning the moves, when Yugyeom and Bam Bam were done with their work they would come to help him taking over the training so Mark wouldn't lose his sanity completely.
-" we are here Mark, ready for us to take over?"
Yugyeom said rubbing his shoulders a little.
-" actually we are almost done they did really good today, you can have a water break girls.
Y/n walked sitting down on the floor, some of the other girls gathered apart from her but close enough that she could to hear what they were talking about, not like they were being discreet or anything they were somewhat loud, Mark had an eagle eye and ear, even he was talking with Yugyeom and Bam Bam he was still paying attention what was going on in the room when it came to the girls.
Y/n pulled her phone to check if she had any sort of notification from Namjoon but nothing making her sighed deeply, when she heard the girls talking about Bts, that were making very racy comments about them, it didn't really caught her attention until the name of RM popped out of one the girls mouth, the girl that was always being mean to her.
Y/n felt a hint of jealousy in the back of her head making her heart sunk to her feet, would he rather go out would a girl that looks like her?
Him and the boys had gotten quite popular in the music world therefore quite popular with the ladies.
Mark could hear the conversation between the models.
-" y/n darling come over here please.
She was brought back to the real world by Mark's voice.
-" yes dear?
-" that's your man, I know for a fact that he is crazy about you so stop worrying about what those heartless witches are saying.
He hissed.
-" I was just thinking about something silly I guess.
-" what would that be my little lady.
Bam Bam asked her pulling her to sit besides them.
-" well him and the boys had gotten quite popular now a days so I was wondering if her would rather go out with a girl that looks like her than a girl that looks like well... like me.
-" please don't make me hurt you y/n.
Yugyeom said smacking her hand.
-" why?"
-" we have been thru this already, first those girls might be pretty on the outside, but they are airheads first of all, second they are ugly on the inside, third Namjoon is in love with you, we are sure about this.
Mark said sounding very upset.
-" aish Mark please don't let your panties get in a bunch.
-" well stop saying that kind of stuff girl, you are beautiful, Namjoon might have gotten quite popular like you said, but for what we have seen he still the same simple humble dork that went to college with you.
-" I know Mark but hearing those girls talking like he is a piece of meat make me upset but also make me wonder.
-" come on y/n let's be real, he is hot and the girls are going to salivate over him so are the others specially Jungkookie, he is so damn hot, but at the end of the day, he loves you.
-" you are right, I know her though Mark.
-" who that witch, how, from where?"
-" she attended to the same college with me and the boys, she was one of the ones that always made fun of him calling him ugly, she probably doesn't recognize him and now she is drooling over him, heartless wench.
-" calm down little lady, don't pay her no mind.
Meanwhile Yugyeom was still talking about Jungkook...
-" those thighs are to die for and I'll die happy.
They all laughed at Yugyeom comment about Jungkook.

-" you should ask him out.
Y/n said knodging his arm.
-" I don't think Jungkook play in my leagues.
-" how do you know, did he tell you?'
-" no but...
-" no buts, you won't know until you ask or try.
-" true that but I don't want to ruin our friendship.
-" aigoo my sweet Yugi, I'm sure he would never stop being your friend just for that, my little baby is the sweetest thing ever.
She said side hugging Yugyeom.
-" thanks you are not only beautiful but kind and special, no wonder Namjoon hyung is so besotted of you.
-" we should send this girls home then go get the other boys, is Friday after all.
-" you are right Mark.
-" I know I am Bam Bam, all of you should come over tonight and stay over in my house.
-" you think Jackson will be ok with that, you know you 2 just moved in together just a few weeks ago?"
Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows.
-" I'll ask, but im pretty sure he will be ok with it, I know he is ready for a drink and some relaxation.
He said before making his way close to the girls.
- Ok girls that's it for today, I'll see you Monday at the same time.
The girls grabbed her belongings walking out.
-" I'll just go home Mark, I don't want to intrude in your guys fun.
Y/n said as she began to walk out, but Mark stopped her grabbing the back of her jacket pulling her back.
-" oh no my little lady, you are coming with us and you are staying over this weekend with us at our place.
-" come on Mark you can have your guy' time.
-" ahhh, did you forget that we ain't your typical males?
Bam Bam swung his hips and stroke a pose.
-" oohh, you move those hips better than me baby, work it Bam Bam
She said snapping her fingers making them laugh.
-" come on.
Mark said he wouldn't let go of her hand so she wouldn't try to escape.
-" you can let me go Mark please.
-" only if you promise to come with us and spend the weekend.
He gave her a puppy look, she sighed.
-" ok Mark, but ask Jackson if is ok first.
Jackson walks up to them.
-" ask me what?"
-" well see baby, we think we should do Friday night at our house, bring the drinks and the boys could stay over and y/n could too, what do you think?"
-" that sounds great, let's do it!"
-" yay!"
They all celebrate.
-" let's go get Jinyoung, JB and Youngjae.
Yugyeom said walking towards their offices.
-" I'll get Jinyoung you get JB and Youngjae.
Y/n said walking to the back of the warehouse.
Her phone sounded it was a text...
From Jungkook.
-" I thought you would like this y/n.

She felt her knees weakened when the picture downloaded.
-" aish, what are you trying to do with me boy?"
She texted back after almost dropping her phone.
-" just wanted to show you how cool my hyung is looking now a days.
-" yah, boy that's not fair to me.
-" enjoy it, talk to you later.
-" aish this little shit...
She took a good look at the picture, she couldn't deny that he looked hot as hell.
She wasn't looking where she was going and almost crash against a shelf on the wall.
-" crap I have to pay attention to where I'm going.