Eunny's special (My Pov)

I really didn't know what to name this thing.

Okay. So eunnymint made a comeback. Yay! Then she wrote a special story for us ML writers. Double yay! And then...targeted me throughout the entire thing.

Yay -.-

So, she dared us to write our pov on the story, and I thought, Why not?

I don't do self inserts, but just this one, kay?

~

Cleo/Shana/Silvie’s Pov

I walked as briskly as I could, nearly tripping over my new heels. Curse myself for taking so long to get ready as usual. I couldn't be late, Alyssa was waiting for me.

As I neared her house, I spotted her standing at her front porch. My eyes nearly popped right out of their sockets at the sight of her. She was all dressed for the occasion, looking stunning a gorgeous red velvet dress and a purse to match.

“Alyssa!” I called out breathlessly. She turns, and her face breaks into a smile when she sees me. “Cleo, you look stunning,” she complimented, eyeing my black backless dress and gold stilettos. I smiled, the dress wasn't something I would normal wear, but Alyssa had somehow managed to convince me that my usual t-shirt and jeans were not suitable for a formal party. In the end, she had dragged me to Orchard Road, and had picked out this outfit for me.

She grins, and leans in to whisper in my ear, “Wait ‘till Nite sees you, he's gonna fall head over heels for you, I'm sure of it.” Heat rushed to my cheeks and I sputted, “Just...just...let’s just go already! Don't waste anymore time!” I turned to go, but I could still hear her giggling as she followed me. My mind contemplated on whether to tell her the truth, but I decided against it.

~

“Nicole! Sophie! Aya!”

We rushed to meet the three girls, who were already enjoying the light refreshments provided. The majestic hall was absolutely gorgeous, with a huge dance floor made out of marble suited in the centre and a large crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Around it, large screens had been set up, showing premiers and trailers for our life action Mobile Legends movie. While they chatted, my eyes scanned the area for my Senpai, but to my disappointment, I couldn't see him. Maybe he hasn't arrived yet.

My heart started beating wildly with anticipation. We had both been so busy with individual duties lately, that we hardly had time for each other,  I just couldn't wait to see him again. And maybe, just maybe, if I could get him alone...

“Looking for Nite? You like him, don't you?” I heard Alyssa tease. I jerked my head and saw the others grinning at me, and I blushed profusely again. “No, of course not!” I lied, crossing my arms with a huff. Was it really that obvious?

“Then you wouldn't mind if I tell you he’s over there?” Aya pressed on. “What? Where?” I whipped my head around and scanned the crowd again, but saw no Nite present. I turn back to glare at them, and saw Sophia, my disowned child, whispering something to Nicole. They burst into giggles, and I'm pretty sure that it was about me. I smiled slightly, thinking of the time she had set me up with Nite.

“Just kidding, it's only Ferox!” Nicole gives a wave as Ferox came over to join us, wearing his usual easy smile on his face. I flicked my hair in annoyance, why do they all gang up on me? I made up my mind to tease Nicole about Evo later.

“Hey guys!” A familiar voice rang out. It was Nite, looking most attractive in his black suit. “It's starting!” He called out. I lowered my eyes shyly and followed the others to the front row, where a couple of others are already seated. I spotted GG, Evo, Ceylli, Gelly, Matt, Samantha and many more among the familiar faces. As I took my seat next to him, and I meant to greet him, but me being me, I was tongue tied. Thankfully, the lights dimmed at that very moment.

The actors and actresses of the show came on stage one by one. Although I don't keep up with entertainment news, I recognised some of the celebrities, and cheered along with the rest of the crowd. At one point, Alyssa started screaming like a crazy fangirl, making the rest of us laugh. Just then, I felt a warm hand slip into mine, and I smiled at Nite shyly. I'm so happy to see him again...

One of the actors came forward, tapping the mic slowly. Whatever he said next felt like a daze, for the next thing I know, a spotlight was shining over us, and were smiling, waving at the huge crowd, our fans. They cheered so loudly that I thought they might raise the roof, applauding wildly and giving catcalls.

We really did it. Said a voice in my head. If someone had told me that all this would happen when I started out as a small writer, would I have believed it? Heck no.

But with my friends by my side, anything is possible.

~

JESUS WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER EVERYONE ELSE'S NAMES??!!

Welp. Save my soul I exposed too much.

Mentioned:
Alyssa: eunnymint
Aya: aya_ndo
Nicole: NicoleMateyRage
Sophia: vanilla_notebook
Ferox: Ferox0412
Nite: NiteyNite
GG: ggeznoob
Ceylli: CeylliJess
Gelly: Theoriginalgelly
Matt: Zilong_Gamer
Samantha: Samantha_Dreemurr

Sorry if I didn't mention you, you are welcome to smack me if you were XD

Now, time to fix the embarrassing things I said today.

Also, thank you to my Wattpad fam. I love you all <3