Zilong x Freya | Last name

A/N: Requested by ValkyrieFreya1. Hope you like it, my friend, and to all the other people who ship Zi and Freya :3

Damn, I very fond of using this :3

Freya's Pov

"Babe?"

"Yes dear?"

Zilong stopped in his tracks, and took both my hands. I smiled, thinking he was about to kiss me again, but instead he asked, "Freya, what is your last name?"

Last name? Why was he asking? I thought for a moment, then shook my head. "I don't recall having one."

"I can give you one," His mouth twisted into a smirk, and I wondered what he was up to this time. "What about...Zhao?"

"Zhao?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Freya Zhao, not bad right?"

"I will think about it," I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips.

~

The view from up here is absolutely beautiful. The Land of Dawn, bathed in the orange glow of the sunset, was the perfect way to end our date.

My mind wandered off to what Zilong had said later. The surname Zhao did sound a little familiar. I wonder where I heard it before...

Wait wait. Zilong's surname was...

"Zilong!" I yelled, and he jumped slightly. "What is the meaning of this?"

"What is what?"

"Don't act dumb with me!" I shouted, feeling really embarrassed for having fallen for his trick. "Your surname...it's..."

"I know, I know," He smirked again, holding up his hands in a mock surrender, making me even more infuriated. "Why you...!"

"Calm down," He said, and I eventually do. "I didn't know you were so easy to fool," he laughed, and I felt the tips of my ears turn red. "Now," he continued. "I want to pop the question."

"Huh?" He stood up from the bench and got to one knee. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring box. Omaigod, he isn't...is he really...? "Babe, ever since the moment I laid my eyes on you, I have loved you very much," His tone was serious, but his eyes were filled with love. "With have been together for five years already, so I think it's time to take it to the next level. He opened the ring box to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring, and I gasped, "Zilong..."

"Freya," He said. "Will you marry me?"

Without another thought I nodded, tears of joy brimming my eyes. Zilong looked like he was about to cry too as he slipped the ring onto my ring finger. I held it up, letting it glitter under the evening glow. "I love you," I had to choke the words out. "I love you so much."

He smiled, pulling me closer to him, and I wrapped my arms around him as I hugged him tight. "Now will you change your last name?" He whispered into my ear. I giggled, "Of course."

I'm so glad I have you in my life.

~

A/N: *Watches as Zilong is taken away from me* My baby is all grown up...

Well, first request down! Not that I have anymore to do XD So if you have a request, don't be shy! Just ask me, I won't refuse.

I had a lot of fun today, so I hope your day has been great too :3 Bye bye!