2017 Disclosure <3

Hello everyone! It's the last few hours of 2017! *sob sob* Means I need to go back to school soon...

Summary of this year:

I think I started writing ML fanfics in like in May? I can't remember anymore, it's been so long. And through the ups and downs, the laughs and tears, I made it here. Through all the friendships, love, rivals and enemies (I don't have many, don't worry), I am standing here, shining brighter than I ever had.

As requested, I will do a little disclosure :3

There has been a major drastic change in me throughout this journey. Before, I had been mostly shy, but I was more...nice I guess? I was definetly a more pleasant person then. I am very much aware that I had developed a rather bitchy attitude.

Honestly, if there is one thing I regret the most, it's changing who I am. But I had no choice. You see, I may have been a nicer person before, but unfortunately I was also fragile and weak. Every little insult and heartbreak and I crumple like paper.

He wanted me to be that person. He said he liked me better when I was his innocent little girl, when it was just the two of us against the world. I regret ending our relationship and friendship entirely, but I couldn't drag things on any longer. I had to let go and move on. Maybe he hasn't realised it yet, but I'm no longer in his heart, I'm just in his head.

Woah, that sounded depressing xD

So let me light things up a bit.

It's going to be a start of a new year! Time to leave behind the hardships of 2017 and enter 2018! Many people would say that it's a new start, a new beginning, but I don't think that way.

We all make mistakes, and even if we forgive, we can never forget. There will always be a scar left behind. But use this scar to remind you next time, so that you wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

You see, I firmly believe this: We can never start over, but we can keep going.

One last thing:

For some reason, more than once I have been told that you guys wanted to pinch my cheeks...

I'M ONLY DOING THIS FOR PotatoQueen66 !

Welp this is really really embarrassing...

AND THAT REALLY HURT YOU KNOW??!! MY CHEEKS WERE SO RED BECUASE I KEPT HAVING TO RETAKE IT!!!!!

I will just...hide under the blankets first...

*whispers* Have a happy new year guys...