H E L P M E

Okay, let's get straight to the point.

So yesterday (I think), I asked...

~

Actually, I've been writing two fanfics lately. They are longer than my usual short stories, because new year, new content, right?

Problem right now is that I can't decide which one to go for. So help me choose please. Out of two options, please state which you would rather me write and give a reason why.

~

Victorious

"When I woke up, I found myself here, in the Land of Dawn

"When I woke up, I found myself here, in the Land of Dawn."

In an arena full of bloodshed, a merciless battle is about to take place. Wiped free of their memories, the heroes are forced to fight each other to the death, and there can only be one winner.

Who will be the last man standing? Or can the heroes find a way through to make them all emerge victorious?

~

OR

~

DEMONS

"She removed her hood, I saw her face

"She removed her hood, I saw her face. It was streaked with blood and tears, and she looked just like Nana."

Harley has been getting the same nightmares for the past two years, ever since his kidnapping and Nana's death. Lolita is convinced that those dreams meant nothing, and they will go away soon.

But when she is murdered right at the same spot as Nana, Harley knows that the murderer is still out there. He teams are with Cyclops and Angela. Together, they trace back the fateful event. Can they put together the pieces before they suffer the same cold blooded fate?

~

PLEASE PICK ONLY ONE AND STATE YOUR REASON OF CHOICE.

~

Seriously though, I'm quite happy with the cover for Demons. Who knew photoshop could do such magic?

Please help me pick, and thank you for your time. I hope you are all having a prosperous Lunar New Year!