Zilong x Alucard | Date

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long y'all. But I had to draft this so many times and even change the storyline completely five times. Hope you enjoy :3

Zilong's Pov

"Nana, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked the feline wizard, who was busy throwing boomerangs at the wall for no apparent reason. "Sure, what's up?" She asked looking up at me.

I hesitated for a moment before continuing, "What do you call this feeling, when you get all warm around somebody, and you keep having the urge to...I don't know. Put your arms around them?"

"Hmm," Nana scratched her chin thoughtfully. "For most people, this feeling would be described as love. You are most likely in love with that person, and you want to be with them forever."

I was in a daze. Could I really be in love? "...hello? Zilong!" Nana waved her hands in front of my face, and I snapped out of my daze. "Who is the lucky girl?" She asked, a grin spreading over her face."

"It's not a girl," I mumbled, and her eyes widened even further. "Then who? Who is it?" She bugged.

"It's Alucard..."

The room fell into silence just as the words left my mouth before I could stop them. Yes, it's my best friend, Alucard. With have been friends since we were kids, but then lately I had started to feel weird around him. It must be love, Nana is right. Speaking of which, she stood there with her mouth hanging open as soon as I mentioned him. I feared the worst, she probably thinks I'm a freak now or something...

"Oh my god!" I nearly jumped out of my skin when she gave the sudden scream. She ran around the room waving her hands so fast that they were a blur, and she continued to shriek something about 'OTPs'. "What in the world are you doing?" I asked, stunned at the sight. "I'm fangirling!" she yelps. "I have shipped you two since like forever!"

"Shipped...?"

"That's not important now!" Nana comes to a stop in front of me, her already large grin broadening further. "Now we gotta set you two up!"

~

"Stupid Nana..." I grumbled as I sat at the corner table of the cafe, my hands fiddling with the napkin in nervousness. As cliche as it could be, she decided that a cafe would be the best place for a first date. She even insisted in braiding my hair, and I looked like a girl gone wrong. She sweared that she would take care of the rest, but I don't know if I can really trust her now with each second ticking by.

"Zi?" I jumped at the sound of my nickname. I looked up slowly to see Alucard standing by the table. He looked dashing with his blonde hair and ripped jeans, like a model right from a magazine. "What's with the fancy hair-do?" He asked, a smile creeping up his face as he slid into the seat opposite me. "I..." The words trailed off, leaving me tongue tied. What was I supposed to say to him?

"Don't worry about it," He laughed, making my face heat up more. "Anyway, I heard the coffee here was killer."

~

Jesus. Effing. Christ.

Right now, I'm sitting in a cafe, and having lunch with Alu. It seemed like nothing special, for we have done the same many times before. But this time, it felt like an actual date. He keeps making me laugh with his lame jokes, and it almost felt like we were flirting.

After lunch, he offered to drive me back home in his car, and I gladly accepted. But just a few blocks away from my house, he pulled his car over and kissed me right on the lips.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," He told me once we pulled apart. "Me too..." I whispered back.

"So I guess it's official then?" He asked, slipping his hand into mine.

I smiled. "Yes, it is. I love you."

"I love you too, Zilong," He said before pulling me into his arms again.

~

A/N: *Sighs heavily* Honestly writing this ship was such a chore for me. I don't know why, and I thought I shipped them! Maybe not as much anymore?

Overall, I think this is quite a disappointment and definetly not up to my usual standards. Maybe I will delete and rewrite this later.

Also, I won't really be online on discord for the next few days. I have 3 songs due by this week and I'm already terribly stressed...so yeah.

I'm feeling horribly tired now, so Imma go take a nap now before continuing my songwriting. See you all next time!