+six

so this chapter is dedicated to these amazing people:
natanazurah, candyxs, @KookieAlien20 @greencynefin @jhopestrashh @ar_mykayc

"hyung, are you asleep?" moonbin called out for his roommate. it was almost midnight and they were supposed to be sleeping by now. though moonbin could still hear the noise coming from the other room which occupied the four other members of astro.

eunwoo hummed in response. he was blankly staring into spaces, his thoughts were all over the places.

"you're thinking about eunbi nuna?" moonbin flipped his body around so that he could see eunwoo from his bed, which was on top of eunwoo's. as the spaces in the room were limited, the company got them a bunk-beds, enough for them to have a good sleep.

eunwoo sighed, but said nothing.

"she's ignoring you, didn't she?" moonbin pointed out, "i noticed it this evening."

"i don't know moonbin." eunwoo closed his eyes, heaving a deep breath, "i just don't."

"you should fix your relationship, asap."

"tell me something i don't know, bin-ah."

"have you tried talking to her?"

eunwoo shook his head, "i don't know how to.."

"you just need to say sorry. i'm sure eunbi nuna will forgive you."

"you think she will forgive me that easy, bin?" eunwoo looked at the younger one, scoffing. "she isn't that gullible, moonbin."

"she will, trust me." moonbin deadpanned.

"how can you be so sure?" eunwoo sneered. moonbin made everything seemed so easy when it wasn't, and eunwoo was getting annoyed with it.

"we had the same conversation before, hyung." moonbin said monotonously, "and she accepted you. remember?"

eunwoo sighed in defeat. "i'll do something, okay?"

moonbin nodded and turned himself to lay on his back. "i just hope the two of you could be together for a long time." moonbin murmured. he didn't say that for eunwoo to hear, it was his sincere prayer.

but eunwoo heard it, nevertheless. a weak smile made its way to his lips as he muttered a small, "thanks, moonbin."

-

the next day, eunbi started her day like usual. she came to the company with min and started her training.

for the first half of the day, she had a dancing lesson with the company's choreographer. even astro dance machines; rocky and jinjin came to help as her mentors.

after the lesson ended a few hours later, eunbi was given a break, which she spent with rocky and jinjin. they used the time to catch up with each others.

then, they parted ways as eunbi had to go for her english language class. the company had enrolled her into few different language classes which were japanese, chinese and english to sharpen her language skills.

the english class went for a few hours before eunbi was dismissed. her training for the day had ended so she waited for min at the parking lot.

she was alone until someone decided to approach her. turning her head when she heard the sound of footsteps, eunbi could feel her heartbeat accelerating, butterflies in her stomach when she recognized the guy.

"lee eunbi." eunwoo stopped when he was a step away from eunbi. eunbi took a step away, only to be stopped by eunwoo who grabbed her arm, keeping her in place.

"w-what do you want?" she stammered, feeling sick as if all her blood was drained from her body.

"i-" eunwoo stopped, taking a deep breath to calm his frantic heart. "i want to say sorry... for everything i've done and said to you."

eunbi could feel her eyes getting hot, tears threatening to fall. "l-let me go." she managed to speak, trying to pry off her arms from eunwoo's grip.

she obviously wasn't ready for this.

despite her struggles to break free, eunwoo pulled her to him with force, making her stumble to his chest. he wrapped his arms around her, snuggling his face on the crook of her neck.

"i'm sorry, lee eunbi. i promised i will never hurt you again, not anymore." he whispered, his voice trembling.

eunbi was caught off guard. she froze in eunwoo's embrace, his scent drowning all her senses.

"i miss you." he whispered more, hugging her tighter.

"cha eunwoo, let me go." she reluctantly said, her eyes was closed as she savoured the moment. god knows how much she missed him. "people might see us."

"i don't care." he murmured, "i rather pretend and meet you in secret rather than losing you."

"you-" eunwoo shushed her, "five more minutes." he pleaded.

eunbi heaved a deep breath before letting herself relax in eunwoo's arm. slowly, her hands snaked around eunwoo's waist, returning his hug.

five minutes were all they needed.

"i miss you too, eunwoo."

+

see? because you guys voted on the last chapter, they're back together! cheer for our woobi cp lol (i love this couple name)

euneun and woobi are the most popular but i think woobi is easier to say so... thank you tho to @jungkookslegalwifeuu and @ar_mykayc for suggesting.

the next chapter is the beginning of the drama so if you want to read more, share, vote and comment this chapter as 60 reads and 30 votes will make me update the next chapter.

until next chapter, byeeee.