+two

this chapter is dedicated to: @mochi_astroo (the first to read and vote runaway love)

eunwoo was glad to see her again. he really was, but seeing her in this room, as a trainee was not something he looked forward to.

at the moment, he was conflicted. despite the overwhelming happiness he felt when he saw her, he was mad and angry at the same time.

he wanted to shout and yell at her for entering this company without his consent, but the other side of him wanted nothing other than bringing her into his arms to satisfy his longing.

"boys, come here." eunwoo snapped out of his trance when the CEO called out for them. they approached the respected man and eunbi, all of them barely recovering from the shock of seeing her in the room.

"eunbi-ssi, this is astro, the company's pride and jewel." the ceo introduced them, "they're the most succesful boy group the company had debuted."

they were all standing there, awkward and rigid, not knowing what to do.

"i want astro to be your mentor, help you with whatever needed during your training period." the ceo stated before turning to astro, "can you, boys?"

"a-ah, of course." jinjin spoke out, "we'll be glad to help her... and the company too."

"good." the ceo patted jinjin's shoulder, "i'm trusting you, boys."

everyone soon was dismissed. eunbi was about to leave the room when her arm was pulled by a hand. turning around, she saw eunwoo and her smile automatically bloomed.

eunwoo gestured to his group members to leave first and the boys nodded in understanding. he needed to talk to eunbi, alone.

after the door was closed, leaving only the two in the room, eunwoo pulled eunbi to face him.

"what are you doing here??" he hissed, his brows furrowing. "you are not supposed to be here! what more as a trainee!"

"well, hello to you too, cha eunwoo." eunbi scoffed, "what a great way to greet your girlfriend whom you had been ignoring for weeks."

eunwoo sighed. "okay, i'm sorry for that." he shot an apologetic look at her, "but eunbi, listen to me, you can't be here!"

"and why is that?" eunbi asked calmly, oblivious to his panic. "i thought i could see you more if i join this company." she bluntly told him.

eunwoo harshly ruffled his hair in frustration, "you don't understand the situation now, don't you?"

"no. i don't understand why you're so mad to see me here when i thought you will be happy to see me." she sneered, "well, guess i'm wrong."

she was angry. who wouldn't? the way eunwoo reacted at the moment was enough to prove that he didn't like to see her here. she had expected more of him when she decided to sacrifice her dream and future, just to be closer with him.

"eunbi, listen to me." eunwoo pulled the girl closer, his hands cupping her cheeks. "didn't you read the contract carefully before signing it? you know relationship are forbidden between trainees or labelmates. what you are doing is only making it harder for us."

"we can always pretend, eunwoo. it isn't hard if you are willing to do it."

"and what if someone finds out?" eunwoo retorted, his eyes staring deeply into her eyes. "you'll have to leave the company and i.. i might get astro into trouble."

"let me go." eunbi pushed his hands away and took a step back, her face was emotionless, "i don't know eunwoo. what i know is... i'm disappointed in you. a lot."

She turned to walk away but was stopped when eunwoo grabbed her shoulders, pulling her into his arms.

"i'm sorry, eunbi." he whispered into her ear, "and i miss you so much." his lips touched her cheeks softly and eunbi flinched.

"let me go, cha eunwoo." she pried his hands off, breaking away from his embrace. "you might get into trouble if someone see us." she muttered, loud enough for him to hear before leaving the room.

hanging his head low in guilt, eunwoo muttered a series of profanities under his breath.

now, he totally ruined everything.

+

the next chapter will up when this chapter gets 25 reads and 10 votes.

but seriously, i love u guys. thanks for all the support though i just published this book yesterday.

love, karry_cew.