+thirty four

sm entertainment has finally released a statement regarding the dating rumours of the new idol singer, raine. the representative said, after asking the singer itself, they have confirmed the article to be a major misunderstanding. the man who was hugging raine on the pictures released by the paparazzis is said to be the rising actor, lee taehwan from the group 5urprise. lee taehwan is actually the older brother of raine, whose real name is lee eunbi, and they both were meeting up to celebrate raine's birthday with a few more of their friends. the hug is nothing but comforting action from a brother to a sister. in followed to the statement released, fantagio entertainment also has confirmed about the fact.

after the revelation of the news, eunbi was asked by her manager to record a short video of her and taehwan clarifying the issue themselves so that they could post it on her official sns. so, after her practice, her manager had sent her to fantagio so that she could meet taehwan there.

and maybe meet eunwoo too.

after the call with eunwoo, she couldn't stop thinking about the male and her feelings mixed with different emotions, confusing her. she just gave him a vague answer as a joke and didn't  think he would take it that seriously...

"hi, eunbi." taehwan greeted her, his hands ruffling her head playfully before he took her to a small practice room. "we can shoot the video here."

without wasting more time, they proceeded to take the video, apologizing to the public for the misunderstanding and showed a little bit of their siblings interation. then, eunbi sent the video to her manager for evalution before posting it on her sns when her manager approved.

"anything else, then?" taehwan had asked, his arms around her shoulder. eunbi shook her head and taehwan smiled, "should i bring you out for dinner? we can invite astro too, if they're free."

"sure." eunbi shrugged carelessly. she needed to see eunwoo anyway. she looked around the room as taehwan phoned the boys, and after a few minutes, he ended the call and put his phone back to his pocket.

"they said they would meet us at the restaurant." he told her, "but eunwoo would be absent, since he didn't feel well."

"eunwoo is sick??" concern was visible in her voice and face and taehwan chuckled at her reaction. "aigoo, my sister is worried about her real boyfriend, aye?" he attempted to pinch her cheeks as she blushed.

"h-he is not my boyfriend anymore." eunbi stuttered out, pushing taehwan's hands away as she tried not to blush hard. damn, was she that obvious?

taehwan gasped, "yeah, sorry. i forgot you two had broken up." he scratched his nape and smiled apologetically.

"nah, it's okay." she assured him with a smile.

"but eunbi..." taehwan tapped her shoulder firmly, "if you still love him, why don't you accept him back? from what i can see, he definitely loves you."

"it's not that simple." she looked down to the floor, "with the situation and all."

taehwan sighed before wrapping his arm around her shoulder once again, "i understand. but eunbi, if you're both willing to do it, nothing will come in the way." he smiled down at her, "and as your brother, i know eunwoo is the best for you."

"really?" she raised her brows and taehwan nodded.

"just remember this: never let go of something precious to you, because you never know when you will lose them forever."