Three

I yawned. I lifted my head,brushing my paw over my head tuft. I stretched longingly,trying to wake up as much as possible. I trotted over to an icy pool,looking at my reflection. My head tuft was a mess. I growled,patting my head tuft,trying to make it look better. But to no avail,I may need some help. I shook in my Pokeball,and was let out. Toriel was sitting there with Sans. I squeaked,trying to hide my bad head tuft day. Toriel giggled and Sans pulled out a blue brush. He started gently brushing my head tuft,and after he was done,it DID look much better. I licked his cheekbone in thanks. "Heh,no problem Snowflake." He said rubbing my back. "It seems Vul-er I mean Snowflake has become rather attached to you." Toriel giggled. "Yeah I guess. I've been hoping to test her out somewhere." I tilted my head. 'What could that mean?' I wondered. "You may want to start her off with something easy. Maybe you should go visit Monster Kid." She suggested. "Yeah. We'll try that and see how she does." 

I was returned to my Pokeball an was napping,when I was sent out. I saw a strange dinosaur Trainer without arms. A Pikachu greeted me. "Okay Pikachu! Use Quick Attatck!" His voice rang. Pikachu charged at me and landed a hit. I fell back,and hard. "Snowflake,its okay." Sans assured me. "Try an Icy Wind!" I blew out a cold breathe,which made Pikachu stop moving. He was frozen solid! "Great job Snowflake! Come on back!" I was returned to my Pokeball to watch the rest of the battle. After he returned me,he sent out Ghaster. Ghaster used Shadow Ball to quickly take out the Pikachu. I cheered.Monster Kid ran up to Sans,eyes sparkling. "Oh wow! You maybe as good as Undyne!" Sans chuckled and walked away. 

We came back to Toriel's house. Sans reported back to Toriel. "She leveled up by 2. Its been some time so by now she should be at...Level 10. I had her learn Aurora Beam early so she may have some advantage. But she needs some more practice. But doesn't everyone?" Toriel nodded. "As long as she didn't faint on the first hit,she should be fine." I nodded to myself. After all I had felt a little stronger. 'Maybe someday I'll be just like mother!' I thought. I imagined myself as an Alolan Ninetales. It wasn't easy,but the only thing I could think of that would be cool,is that I'd be stronger and more beautiful some say. 'But it is up to Sans whether I evolve or not' I remembered. 'But have confidence! He let Ghaster and Glaci evolve. So he'll probably let me evolve too.' I assured myself. I sighed. 'But what if he doesn't?'