Nineteen (Pre-Finale)

We had arrived in the void. It wasn't...bad. It was just pitch black all around. I heard a small yelp. "W-Winter?" I called. "Momma!!" I heard the voice cry. "WINTER! MOMMA'S COMING!!" I ran towards the echo. I saw Gaster...and Papyrus...and...and Winter! Sans stood next to me,his eye sockets dark. "Go get Winter and Papyrus...I got G." He muttered darkly. I bounded toward Papyrus,who was still unconscious. 

I licked his cheekbone until I heard him giggle a little. I looked over at Winter,who was sealed in a small plastic case. I butted my head on the glass,and it broke pretty easily. Winter jumped out,and tackled me. Papyrus was waking up,so Winter and I went over and snuggled with him. "W-WINTER? OH WINTER AND SNOWFLAKE TOO! OH HOW I MISSED YOU BOTH!" He smiled. Winter buried herself in his armour,giggling. "Winter sweetie,can you say 'momma'?" I smiled. "M-M-Momma!" She giggled. "That's my girl!" I lifted my tails.

"Winter...please...never scare Mommy like that ever again!" I cried. Winter looked confused. "I-I mean...I love you..." I sighed. "I-I l-love y-you!" She giggled. I wiped tears from my eyes. Sans was smiling and hugging Papyrus. "Bro I thought you were gone..." He whispered. "OH BROTHER!" Papyrus smiled. Papyrus lifted Sans onto his shoulders and we got out of the Void. "We must never speak of this...EVER." Sans sighed. "Right." Papyrus nodded. "Come on Winter..." I smiled.