Temmie Has An Important Message!!

hOi i'M tEmMiE! fUnKy fWesH-sAmA iS pAsSeD oUt fRoM 2K ViEwS! WeLL sHe DiD pAwMiSe a NeW sToRy!! Read it...PoOr fUnKy fWeSh-sAmA iS RiLLy TiReD fRoM iRL pAwBlUmS! GiVe hEr sUm LOvE? SHe WiLlY nEEd iT! sHe'S sO uPsEt aBoUt sKoOL aNd oThEr tHiNs! sPaRe sUm LuV iF yOu hAz sOmE! TeM WiLL bE wAtChInG yOu....

Hiya! It's me! Tori...Funky's OC. Here's a pic of me and my SQUAD below!

That's Saki,Fox Mate,Robot Wolf,Dax,and me! Like Temmie said,Funky has been really stressed out! She loves everybody so much! But

That's Saki,Fox Mate,Robot Wolf,Dax,and me! Like Temmie said,Funky has been really stressed out! She loves everybody so much! But...she's on a new dosage of medicine so she maybe not able to update for a while. It makes her dizzy and maybe a little sick. But...um....you guys can do fan art now! I-If you want to of course! She's got fans from Canada,Germany,Sweden,and the Philippines! She didn't expect this so...yay!

 That's me...screaming from the ceiling. If that wasn't obvious but,she knows you guys are good artists too! So she wants you to try your best,like a challenge! Leave a link to your art in the comments,she'll judge them,and whoever wins will be exclusively featured in her next book via shout out,and an entire chapter dedicated to the person! Doesn't that sound COOL? She really hopes you guys'll participate! It would make her smile! Oh and um...Poketale!Gaster x Shiny!Female!Umbreon reader will be posted soon so look out for that and hope your the lucky bean who will be featured!