Six

After what seemed like an eternity,you came to. You were in your Pokeball. You scratched at the sides and someone let you out. It wasn't Sans,but that child. They petted my head tuft and sent everyone out. They sent out Farfetch'd. The child told Farfetch'd something I didn't understand. He squawked to us,"SANS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU FOR A WHILE. SO MY TRAINER,WHO'S NAME IS FRISK,WILL BE TAKING CARE OF YOU UNDER SANS'S REQUEST." Boy,he was loud,kinda like Papyrus. You chuckled at the sight of Papyrus and Farfetch'd getting along. The Farfetch'd bonked me on the head with his leak. I whimpered. Frisk wagged their finger at Farfetch'd as if to tell them to apologize. "FRISK REQUESTS THAT I APOLOGIZE TO YOU." He squawked. I shrunk back,my faded ribbon still around my ear. Sans Jr was wiping tears from his eyes. I waddled over to him and licked his face,wiping the tears for him. He blushed and pulled me into a hug. My cheeks also turned a light blue. Frisk giggled.

Me and Sans Jr hung out for a while until it was time for lunch. I guess Sans had lent Frisk a list of everyone's preferred food choice because they knew what we needed. I was curious to what had happened. Sans wouldn't just up and leave us for no reason. Even Sans's closest Pokemon,Ghaster,had no explanation. He looked up from his Torn Journal and adjusted his Cloudy Glasses. "I-I'm sorry Snowflake. I-I've known Sans for a long t-time. H-He didn't tell m-me a thing!" I adjusted my Faded Ribbon and had my Toy Knife somewhere in my tail. I walked over to Arctic and asked him,"Surely he would have told somebody something!" I whimpered. Arctic shook his light head. "If it makes you feel any better,he did mention something the other day of leaving us with Frisk to go complete some unfinished business." My ears perked up. "This is great! At least we know he's not dead!" I chirped. "I guess..." Arctic said,flapping the wing that was covered in the Bandage. He held a Stick under his other wing,too. I pulled my Toy Knife out of my tail,and practiced some stabbing motions. Just in case I was being attacked by something that wasn't a Pokemon AND was really weak to cheap plastic. I laughed it off and kept practicing.