Fifteen

I watched Papyrus play with Winter. 'Hmm...My child cannot stay wild forever. She should have a Trainer. Preferably somebody here.' I gasped,'Papyrus! Of course!' I beckoned Winter over. 'My child,I have put much thought into who's Pokemon you will be,and I have decided Papyrus is the best choice.' Winter smiled. 'Yay! Papyrus! Papyrus!!' She jumped. Papyrus pulled out a Great Ball,and gently tapped Winter with it. It shook 3 times,and stopped. 'Congrats Papyrus!' I smiled. Papyrus let Winter out,and hugged her. I winked at Winter,and she stuck out her tongue. 

"OKAY WINTER! TODAY,I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus smiled. Winter jumped,and wagged her tails. Glaci sat beside me,smiling. "Heh. Your kiddo is great." She smiled. "Yeah she is isn't she?" I laughed. "So,you gonna have kids with Toriel's FLAREON?" I winked. "U-Uh...maybe?" She blushed. "Yo yo yo what's up my rad-tastic brothas?" A Ninetales swaggered up to us. "Flame?" I snickered. "You know it!" He puffed out his chest. I laughed,crying a little. "So,Houndoom made you have a kid eh?" He snorted. I butted his chest,a little offended. "Woah woah. I came to make a proposition." He nodded. "Look,Toriel put Houndoom in her PC box,so Winter will never know her true father. So...I was thinking that,I could kind of be her father instead!" I put a paw under my chin,thinking. "Thanks Flame...yeah I think that'd be okay." I smiled. He licked my nose,and I blushed blue. "Oooh you guys are MATES now!!" Glaci laughed. Flame butted his head on her shoulder,laughing a little himself. "Well then,Flame,I guess we are mates now." Glaci saw Flareon,and scrambled up to him. I laughed,and curled up on the floor. Flame lay next to me,and curled his tails around me. I did the same,and smiled. 

                                                                       So lazy...