PART 22 : WALKING TO THE AISLE

The police siren colored the air and with their special forces, Bernard was caught. Micheal is the one who called the police. All this while, the police forces already surrounded the house and wait for the perfect time to attack without occurring any single mistakes that can make Bernard escape. Luckily, David and Harry had made him paralyzed/fainted.

The ambulance took Micheal, Aunt Daisy, Angeline and Harry for further treatment while David will cooperate with the police for external investigation and to file a report towards Bernard's crime and lastly to put him on judgement for the penalization/punishment according to the law system. The tape recorder has revealed everything and that is enough to prove that Bernard is the criminal. Harry received exception from the punishment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David and Angeline who just came back from Uncle Micheal and Aunt Daisy funeral decided to pay Harry a visit. Harry can't walk for a few months as his bone had cracked. Since on that day, Harry apologize non-stop and befriend with both of them like a new family again.

"I'm sorry, i can't make it to Uncle Micheal and Aunt Daisy funeral." Harry said, apologizing again.
"It's fine. I think Uncle Micheal already proud of you. How do you know that jerk Bernard fear of red lights?" David said trying change the topic and to comfort Harry.

"I have been living with him all these years." Harry said and moves his eyes to Angeline who stand quietly behind David.

"Angeline, i don't know how to say this but, I'm sorry about what happened. I'm sorry.." Harry said fulled with guiltiness.
" We're both victims. Slowly but surely, time will heal everything.Trust me." Angeline said and gave him a small smile. Sometimes, she did remember Sarah, and that's what make she strong to face all of this

"So, when will you two get married?" Harry asked out of the blue, causing Angeline to blush hard.

"Harry...look what you did, Angeline is getting blush!!! But i like it!" David said while pinching her nose bridge.
Realizing that she is being teased,Angeline slap his arm hard and even glare at Harry. David groans in pain but still laughing while Harry puts both of his hands up as a sign of surrender.
"Looks like Angeline quite a bully. Happy marriage, brother!" Harry teased again.

~~~~~~~~~a month passed~~~~~~~~

David waits for Angeline at the aisle. All the crowds also can't wait to see the beautiful bride. The more the clock ticking, the anxious David be. His heart won't stop beating.It's his first time.

"The Bride!" Someone screamed and all the crowds turn their head back to see the bride.

And yes, they were all stunned with Angeline in the beautiful weeding dress.

And same goes to David

     "Will you accept David William as you husband?"    "Yes i do"

"Yes i do".   

THE END