Chapter 1

I'm Park Jiyeom. I work as a choreographer and a producer so I'm pretty much well known.

I work with popular idols like BTS, BTOB, GOT7, Monsta X, SHINee, and a lot more.

I short, I'm lowkey popular.

I love my job....and my sideline

You probably had a clue already that I'm popular among male kpop idols. They frequently text or call me.

They beg for my existence, my body, my attention.

Stupid right? But don't get me wrong I ain't saying that kpop idols are stupid.. I was the one who's stupid. Because i love it. I love it when they beg, i love it when they text or call me. I love it when i saw the going head over heals on me.

Well just think of it thought. I'm just a choreographer slash producer yet idols are begging at me, for my attention, for my body. I fucking love it.

I'm okay with it though. In fact, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Well, who wouldn't want to fuck a kpop idol? I mean 97% of idols here in korea are dead ass hotttt.

And besides, they just used me and vise versa. I'm not going to be serious with them.

I mean, 23 years of my existence, no kpop idol took me seriously.

BULLSHITTT.

Well, that only means that none of them are my 'the one'

"Jiyeom."

One of the reasons why all of these started is because a cousin who is an Idol and i was currently living with his group to their dorm.

"Jiyeom-ah~"

I was back to reality when someone called me. I turn my head to look at him and i gave him a why-are-you-calling-me look.

"You're spacing off again. What are you thinking love?" He said.

I looked at him, trying hard not to laugh out loud.

I chuckled inside of my mind because of our endearment. 'Love' doesn't really suits us because we're fuck buddies. 100% fuck buddies, nothing more, nothing less.

"I was just thinking if my cousin have a schedule for today with his group." I lied then smiled at him.

"Oh, you mean Jimin? Your cousin is a great guy, for all i know Jimin's role model is Ji Yong hyung." He said.

I looked at him and said, "Yeah oh- bigbang was also from YG, i forgot."

He chuckled at mu action. Then there's a thick wall of silence that came inside the car. Not too long, he decided to break the silence by clearing his throat and saying:

"Do you have any plans next week, thursday?" He asked.

I looked at him and smirked.

Oh i already knew what he wants. His eyes says it all. Well, I'm not gonna blame him because i know he enjoyed what happened last night.

"I don't know yet. Why?" I said. Pretending I don't know why he's asking that question to me.

"Well, ditch your plans for next week Thursday and let's meet." He said. His voice sounds desperate this time.

"*chuckle* don't you have schedules next week with your group?" I asked while turning my direction to him.

He pressed his lips, forming a thin line on it. Damn I always appreciate his perfect face. I mean his visual is just too perfect. Fuck i love his face.