Chapter 24

3rd Person's POV

"It's eleven already! How can I fucking calm down!?" Chanyeol walked around their living room for about half an hour now, he grabbed his hair frustratingly, still waiting for her cousin to come back.

It's nearly twelve but there is still no signs of Jiyeom. The guys are starting to get paranoid, afraid that she might decided to stay at her previous dorm or something might have happened to their Jiyeom.

Jiyeom wasn't answering any of the guy's messages nor calls, making them worry even more.

"Chanyeol at least sit down. We're all worried okay? Don't make the situation worse." Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol sat down beside Yixing who's only looking on the floor right now while also waiting.

"Do you think something happened to noona?" Sehun said in a worried tone. The others looked at him, and chanyeol's brows furrowed when he heard what the maknae said.

"Sehun, don't overthink, she'll be here any minute." Suho sat beside the youngest and pat his back. Sehun has been contacting his noona since earlier but failed, he did not get a single reply from Jiyeom and that made him overthink.

Jongin on the other hand has been fidgeting his phone since earlier and glared at the TV in front of him. He's annoyed, angry, worried and jealous, he doesn't even know why he's feeling jealous right now, his mind has a lot of thoughts right now but it's all about  the brown haired girl. He wanted to ask someone right now but he can't do anything because no one in the group knows why is Jiyeom still not here. But He decided to trust Jiyeom and that's what he's doing right now.

He knew Jiyeom loves him so much and she won't do anything stupid in that dorm. Jongin really wants to go to that place but he again decided to follow what Jiyeom said earlier. He doesn't want Jiyeom to get angry at him.

Though Jongin trusted Jiyeom, he still can't stop himself from thinking what's happening in that dorm and why is his girlfriend taking so long? Jiyeom said earlier that she'll be back as soon as possible but it's 5 minutes before the clock turns twelve and Jiyeom is still not in their dorm. When he heard what sehun said, he started to think that something bad might happened.

Jongin, out of no where, stand up and went near the door and wore his jacket.

"Where are you going?" Minseok, who's sitting beside Jongin asked.

"I can't just sit here and do nothing, I'll fetch her, I had enough of waiting." Jongin wore a pair of shoes, the others tried to stop him, telling him that they're coming with him but Jongin ignored his hyungs and just keep going to the door.

Jongin opened the door of their dorm, the boy was about to take a step outside but he saw a black van and three people are outside of it talking and laughing. Those three seemed to be so happy that they didn't even noticed Jongin's presence.

"You didn't really have to drive me all the way here."

"How many times do I have to tell you it's alright and we want this." Jimin said.

"But how about my car?"

"I guess you'll just have to go back to our dorm and get it." Taehyung cheekily said and they all laughed.

They stopped laughing and look at each other. "Well, today was fun." Jiyeom said, breaking the silence.

"Is that your other way of saying you missed hanging out with us and you're glad that we're finally okay?" Jimin said and let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, kind of." Jiyeom hugged her cousin and Jimin happily hugged back.

"You two are so sweet and clingy today, I'm not used to it." Taehyung commented and pull out a cringing face.