Chapter 4

Park Jiyeom's POV

"Park Jiyeom goddamn i miss you"

I didn't turn around yet i already knew who owns that voice.

He's known as the play boy of the famous group Super Junior.

Now you're probably thinking that aren't you too young to fuck one of the super junior--- i'm gonna stop you already with that thought because i don't give a fuck about age.

"Long time no see Oppa." I said. Now i can feel his breath on my neck, i can smell the reek of the alcohol but i know that he's not drunk yet.

"That's all?? Just long tjme no see Oppa??" He asked. I chuckled and turn around to meet his gaze.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" I teased.

"I want an i miss you too oppa response" he said, then he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

This guy, really. Acting as if he's serious about me.

I chuckled and said, "just kiss me already, oppa." And with that, he smirked and gave me a hungry and deep kiss that was full of lust.

I felt his hands slowly going down, touching my ass, while still not breaking the kiss.

To be honest with y'all, Kim Heechul is one of the best guys that i fucked.

He's really good at it. He knew what to do and not to do when it comes to this.

In short he's professional at bed.

I felt his tongue asking for an entrance to my mouth, which i granted and his tongue started to roam around my mouth.

His kiss was so good that you can already be satisfied by it.

His moves was just extra ordinary. I can't even describe properly how good he was!

Does SM also trained him about this stuffs??

We broke our kiss when someone called Heechul's name.

"Damn it!" I heard Heechul said, his hands are still on my waist and his face is still close to mine and he said,

"We will continue this. I've been craving for you body for a long time, god you don't know how i miss you."

Before i even got to relply, i heard the voice who called Heechul again.

"Heechul-ah who are you with again??" I looked at the owner of the voice. When our gaze met, both of our eyes widened.

I squealed in excitement and ran towards the owner of the voice.

"Omo, omo- Jiyeom-ah! You're really here! I thought you wouldn't come!"

"Yah oppa, i miss super junior, of course i would come to this private party! It's an honor to be here duh." I said then chuckled.

"Looks like you missed leetuk hyung more than you missed me huh." I heard Heechul said.

"Yah aniyo~ i missed all of you equally oppa.. anyways where are the others Leetuk oppa??"

"Follow me, i'll take you to them. Heechul are you coming with us?" Leetuk shouted.

Heechul wrapped his arms around me and replied,

"Of course. Kaja!"

Leetuk oppa guided me to where Super Junior oppas are.

I saw 4 men on the table, laughing while holding a glass of beer on their hands.