Chapter 12

Jiyeom's POV

"Why would I ditch him and come with you instead?"

He smirked at my question and went near me. Jongin wrapped his arms around me and looked at me.

"Because I want to be with you." For a second, what he said kept in repeating on my mind. What did he just said?

"W-what?" I asked.

"I said i want to be with you. I want to be with my new friend."

Of course, he wants to be with his new friend. What are you even expecting Jiyeom?

My eyes roam around the room, looking if there's other member watching us or saw us. The surroundings inside the dorm is clear, the others are maybe in their own rooms. When i made sure that no one is around, i decided to speak.

"Look Kim Jongin, just because we fucked doesn't mean we're already friends. Don't act like we're buddies or something." I said and shove his hands away from my shoulders.

I heard him laughed. Finally, after a few seconds, He stopped and became serious again.

"Okay, maybe i assumed that we were friends. Let me rephrase my sentence again, please." He said as he put his hands on his pockets.

"Let's be buddies?" He asked and smiled at me.

"Give me a reason why should I say yes."

He scoffed and tilted his head. "Because I'll be the best buddy you'll ever had. I can promise you that i'll always be here when you need me, and i will always make you feel good whenever you're down, sweetie."

This time, it was my turn to scoffed. I finally get it. I finally knew what he actually wants. I understood what he meant.

"You won't regret it, I promise."

"Are you asking me to be your Fuck buddy?"

There was a few seconds of silence and then he finally responsed.

"So what do you say chingu?" He said, putting his arms to my shoulders once again.

The idea of being his fuck buddy is not really that bad if i think of it.

I know to myself that i secretly want Jongin to be with me, but I don't want to fall for him, and i also don't want labels the same time. If i fall for him, I'm a dead meat for sure, but i won't fall for him since we will just meet whenever he needs to be satisfied. And that's what makes this Fuck buddy thing great.

"Sure." I smiled.

He smirked, finally satisfied by my answer.

"But I'm not gonna ditch heechul oppa for you, so excuse me 'cause i need to go now."

"I'll go with you." Jongin said.

I turn around to face him. I gave him an -are you serious- look and he was just standing there, smiling while holding my wrist.

"And why do you want to go with me??" I raised my left eyebrow as I asked him.

"Can't I visit my sunbaes? Let's go." He said, causing me to scoff.

Is he really fucking serious right now!? And Why the hell would he visit Super Junior in a random day?

He stopped walking until he reached the car. Jongin looked at me and said, "Are you coming or not?"

Once again, i scoffed and rolled my eyes due to annoyance. Just ... what is he trying to do right now? Is he planning something? First he weirdly asked me to be his fuck buddy and now he just lowkey said that he wants to go with me.