Chapter 10

Park Jiyeom's POV

It's been one week since me and Exo met at NPC. I could say that the meet up was a mess, because a lot of things happened. Me and heechul made out, i slapped yixing in front of EXO, me and Jong In, Heechul and Jong In... but it was fun although it was pretty much a chaos.

And besides, i got what i want which is to get fucked by Kim Jong In.

After that night, we fell asleed on the VIP room, but i woke up first and decided to leave. I stick a sticky note on Jongin's forehead that says 'last night was incredible Kim Kai. 'Till next time xx'

I decided not to think about Jongin after that because i just realize that that night when i saw him, i wasn't myself. I was desperate to have him, and in fact i even make the first move by ordering chanyeol to call him.

I usually don't do that because i want guys to come over me first, i want them to be like a lost puppy that wants to be adopt by me.

So getting fucked by kai wouldn't happen if i didn't made the first move.

But yeah I admit that i want Jongin to  be my the one but reality hit me. There's a loooottt of k-male idols that are head over heels on me, they are handsome, talented and hot too just like Jongin, but, why am I like that to Jongin.

I wad back in the reality when Jin brought the dish he cooked in the middle of the table.

"Alright let't eat!!" Jungkook exclaimed. Aigoo, this maknae. I just don't want him to grow up. I wish he's like that forever..

I handed Jungkook the rice and the eggrolls. "Eat a lot Jungkook-ah, noona wants you to be healthy so eat all of that arasso?" I said.

"But noona, manager hyung said i need to loss weight."

"Does your manager want you to look like a stick man?! You're already thin and he wants you to be thinner? Being skinny won't help, noona's orders, eat a lot for tonight." I heard the others laughed because of me nagging at jungkook.

Joongkook smiled at me and replied, "Ne noona."

"Jiyeom would be a great girlfriend someday." Hoseok said out of no where, that made me almost choke.

"Hobi, why are you so random?" I said.

"I agree on Hoseok though, you know you're like our house wife here, you do all the stuffs, clean our rooms, wash the dishes, taking care of us, well except for the cooking though." Namjoon said.

"Seriously, guys, stop this nonsense topic. You all know I'm not into serious realationshits." I said and continued eating.

"Why don't you try?" All of us stopped eating when taehyung spoke up. We all looked at him with confusion.

"Try what?" I asked him.

"Try dating, try getting in to relationship." He said. I laughed so hard to the point that there's a tear that came out of my eye.

"Yah, you're my best friend, you should know well that that is not my thing." I said to taehyung and he just smiled at me weakly.

"It would be a miracle if Jiyeom dated someone." Yoongi said.

"See? Yoongi know me so well!" I said and gave yoongi a thumbs up.

"And besides i will not approve the idea of her dating an Idol." Park Jimin finally spoke up.

"Park Jimin if this is about your career then shut up." I said. Here he goes again, being selfish and all. All he think about is his career, his image.