Chapter 20

Jiyeom's POV

"Kim Jongin is really trying to get the demons out of me." I gritted my teeth, trying to calm myself.

Soonyoung laughed and I glared at him. "Do you think this is funny!?" I shouted and slammed my hands on the table.

"Calm down sweetheart. We're in public, you don't wanna see your friend trending worldwide because he's with a girl, right?" Soonyoung said.

I rolled my eyes and lean my back on the chair again. "I couldn't care less about that. Aish why is this even happening!"

"I guess you put too much trust on him." Soonyoung took a sip on his coffee and looked at me.

When I heard what he just said, my blood began to boil. I scoffed mentally,  I did the same mistake again. Trusting on a guy too much. Like what I did to Yixing.

But on my situation right now, It's still not too late to change everything. Jongin treats me like a toy, I will make him feel the same way too, until he's the one who's desperate.

"You're right. I guess I trusted him too much." I looked at his eyes and asked, "What do you think should I do? I want him badly to be head over heals on me, should I..." I leaned on the table for him to hear what I will say, "should I kill a bitch again?"

Yes, Soonyoung knew I killed Sunmi because he's the one who helped me organize everything. He took the risk even though he's an Idol.

Soonyoung laughed and shook his head. "No, you're not going to kill anyone and let me handle all your shit after, again. What happened to Sunmi three months ago was a ruckus! Good thing no one find out about us."

He's right, what happened about sunmi, when the police found her body, it was all over the news. But thankfully nothing went wrong.

"Why don't you just make him jealous? That works all the time when it comes to men." Soonyoung suggested. But to think about it, yeah, it's a good idea, simple yet effective.

"Not bad soonyoungie. But do you think he'll get jealous if he doesn't care about me?" I asked.

"Dude, he cares about you, and he owes you a lot! You're already dating him for three months! It's impossible that he doesn't care or like you even for just 0.1%"

"Hm, I don't really know, he's Kim Jongin, he's unpredictable. I said. "Anyways, I'll just make him jealous and if your idea didn't work I'll kill the girl. Deal?"

Soomyoung sighed heavily and shook his head, clearly he doesn't want the plan B that I made but I don't have any other choice, it's either That girl will have to die, or Jongin will choose me.

"Okay, alright whatever. Deal." Soonyoung said in defeat.

I clapped my hands and smiled widely to him. "You're the best!" I said.

"I know, you don't have to say it. *sigh* he's really an ass when the cameras are off " Soonyoung said and put a slice of red velvet cake on his mouth.

"Don't act like you're not like that. You go all cutie innocent boy when the cameras are on and when it's all over, you go to your bar and make out with someone. You're even here because you're a lazy ass! I swear if your fans find out about the real Kwon Soonyoung.."

Soonyoung just laughed, giving me that 10:10 eyes which made me laughed too while sipping on his coffee.

"Hey, they're out." Soonyoung pointed the two that came out of a Chinese restaurant. They were still laughing and smiling at each other which annoys me.

"Yah, let's go." Soonyoung stood up and I just gave me a confused look.

"Just play along, okay?" Soonyoung said and pulled me up.