Chapter 25

Jiyeom's POV

Today's the MV making for the boys' grand OT9 comeback and for their new Album. So that means this whole day I have no one to be with since my boyfriend's busy and my friends, which is also my boyfriend's friends were busy also.

I texted Taehyung and Jimin earlier but they said they can't hang out today since they have to practice because their comeback as also near, so they're also going to get busy sooner or later because if there's a comeback, there will be a lot of promotions going on and many TV shows will invite them to be their guess.

I'm alone here at the dorm since I have no where to go and no one to hangout.

Should I go to Soonyoung's bar? I'm not really sure because Jongin might get angry..

Ever since I became obsessed with Jongin, I buried all the shit I do. I changed, for Jongin. Because I thought that there's nothing.. bad if I try again right? There's nothing bad if I try to fall in love again. Yes, I'm scared to fall to someone again but in the end that obsession I have to Jongin turned in to something more than that.

Giving your trust to someone means also giving your heart. If someone breaks your trust, it will also break your heart.

In my experience, when someone breaks your trust, it will really make you scared to trust someone again. You'll be paranoid that what if it will all happen again? What if this time, I fell harder and I can not handle the pain if he broke my trust?

I fell for Jongin, really really damn hard. I don't really give a shit with the 'Love takes time' quote because people can't tell what are your feelings to someone. You're the only one who knew if you're in love or it's just a simple crush or fuck.

Yes I know I'm a fucking whore, a slut, I fucked many guys, and Jongin is not really different compared to me. He did it too, all the bullshits. But we can all choose, and as corny as it sounds I choose to change for Jongin. I really love him, for real. He's really someone special for me, someone that no one can fucking replace.

I was awaken when I heard my phone vibrated. I took it on the table beside my bed and saw it was a message..

My eyes widened and brows furrowed. Why did she texted me?

Ms. Jung

Mr. And Mrs. Park will be in Seoul in a few weeks because of business matters. Be ready.

Holy fuck what? Them? Coming home? It's only September, why the fuck are they gonna go here in September? They usually go here every December because It's Christmas and that's the only day, only DAY I can get to spend time with my parents.

Business matters? Did they have a problem?

Even though they're always not beside me and their attention is always to our business, I... still miss them of course. They became busy when I became 4 years old up until now. I admit I'm craving for their attention, because I'm their only daughter. I don't have siblings and the only one that I really trust in our family is Chanyeol and Jimin's,

I grew up with them and they became my brothers and time passed. They treat me like I'm their real dongsaeng and comfort me whenever I miss my parents, and by just thinking what they've done to me, all of the things they did to make me happy, makes me feel guilty,

Because they did everything but I wasn't contented by the attention and love, and maybe, that's the reason why my whole life fucked up. I wasn't contended even if I have them. I'm a shitty person, I hid all the shits I did in the past and didn't tell them a single clue, they knew I fucked guys but of course there's a secret that they must not know, no matter what. Guilt is slowly eating me alive.