Chapter 22

3rd person's POV

Jongin lay down at Jiyeom's side as they reached their climax. He towered her and hugged her, letting her hear his quick heart beats. It's not because of the great sex they had, because the real reason of those quick heart beats was Jiyeom.

Jongin felt his heart getting out of control every time she's with the browned haired girl.

Every time they talk, Jongin always felt his heart quicken its pace.

He's getting nervous every time she's walking towards him.

His heart always skipped a beat every time Jiyeom smiled at him.

God knows what is Jiyeom's effect in Jongin. Damn, Jongin didn't even know how the hell he's still alive when he's kissing the brown haired girl.

Every move Jiyeom does, it affects him. He would feel happy and satisfied whenever Jiyeom tell him he's the only guy she loves, whenever Jiyeom hugged him so tight that it seems like she doesn't ever want to let go, whenever they kissed really passionate that they thought they owned the whole world.

Jongin is happy with her, no doubt. He's complete with Jiyeom. Jiyeom completed him. Jiyeom changed him. Jongin was happy that Jiyeom came in to his life because he never felt this happiness, this excitement, this completeness before.

Hot air with the hint of love and lust all around the room. Sweaty bodies are collided but they both don't mind.

Jongin caressed Jiyeom's back as he felt it was something he wanted to do. Jiyeom buried her face in to his man's chest and slowly, her eyelids are getting heavier and heavier and without even noticing, the brown haired girl fell asleep.

"I love you so much." Jongin whispered to the girl, as he kissed the top of her head repeatedly, not getting sick of it. Her scent was addictive for Jongin and all he just want to do for the rest of the day is cuddle with his girl not wearing anything underneath the thick blankets.

"I love you.." Jongin whispered once again. This time his kiss went down to the sleeping girl's forehead. He didn't hesitate and kissed its forehead for a few minutes. His lips just stayed there and his eyes are closed.

He admitted that he's fucking in love with the girl he's least expecting to be in love with.

At first, when Jongin saw Jiyeom on the VIP room, he already knew what kind of a girl is Jiyeom and it wasn't even surprising that Jiyeom used her cousin just to get his attention. Jongin only wanted to make Jiyeom as his play thing and nothing serious at all. Because why would he take a girl serious? He's Kim Jongin after all. He's a sly fox.

He then continued his plan on making Park Jiyeom his play thing. But it seems like he had the wrong thoughts what kind of girl Jiyeom is. He thought Jiyeom was just a normal hoe, slutting around, finding a hot guy to fuck with... well it's true, that is Jiyeom. But what Jongin don't know is Jiyeom is a girl version of him.

An unexpected scene came in to Jongin's life. Never he had imagine that he would see a lifeless body in front of him. It shocked him and he didn't know what to do. He can't call the police, he... can't think properly at that time but Jiyeom saved him, or that's what he thought Jiyeom did.

From that day he decided to give it all a try. Once in his life, he would try to take a girl seriously. A desperate slutty girl out of all girls.

But thinking the past right now, Jongin doesn't regret picking that decision, to try taking her seriously, to love Jiyeom.

If Jiyeom can change him, then it's not impossible to change Jiyeom too.

Both have fucked up lives. Just messing around, playing with someone's heart and body. Using some stranger's body as a pleasure giver and when they get what they want they'll leave.