Chapter 8

Park Jiyeom's POV

I can see through my peripheral vision that the others are starting to look at us curiously.

I was getting nervous, jinjja. I don't want the others to know that I know him but it seems like he wants to. He even greeted me first. I was expecting him to just smiled at me and sit down but he even told Kai that he knew me and even called me by my whole name like nothing happened, like we don't have any past.

Yixing probably noticed by now that there is something going on with me and Kai.

And by his facial expression, i know he's planning to ruin my opportunity.

Guys who left their girlfriends are always like that. When they found out that their ex had a new guy, just then they will realize that they still had feelings for their ex and they're gonna go ruin their ex's peaceful life by showing out of no where and ruining their ex's relationship with the new boyfriend.

That's pretty fucked up but guys don't care anyways. They don't care about their surroundings, they don't care about someones feelings. They are selfish bastards.

After I greet Yixing, i thought it was all over and i could go back on my business with Jong In but Lay had to fuck things up again. He likes screwing things up.

He maybe look innocent but he's a fucking bastard.

I sat down beside Jong In again and I saw him smirking.

I saw Lay walking towards us. He suddenly leaned to me and surprisingly kissed my cheeks in front of his fucking members.

This fucker-- he really wants everyone to know huh!?

He's making a mess right now! What does he think he's doing!? Now how can I explain this shit to the others especially to chanyeol!?

Fuck, Jiyeom think of an excuse. Think. Think. Think!

My whole body stopped from moving when i felt Lay's lips touched my cheeks.

Don't fall for him. He's here to fuck things up, not to make up with you.

I heard kai burst out of laughter and the others' jaw dropped.

I am so embarrassed and angry right now. I don't know why the fuck am I embarrassed but i just felt like it. Damn this is the first time i experience this shit.

I was about to endure his greetings and all but, the kiss? Hah even though it was just a peck on my cheeks, it felt like he harshly stepped on my ego.

Zhang Yixing is someone that's part of my miserable past, and he's also one of the reasons why my past became miserable.

I sighed heavily and looked at Lay. I saw him smiling.

I don't know what came up to me but before Lay could even speak up, i did the most regretful thing ever.

*slap!*

I slapped Zhang Yixing of EXO. The  VIP room became quite and the only thing that i heard is the beat of the music down stairs and the EXO members' gasps.

Kai stopped from laughing and his facial expression change. Like the  others, he's also shock.

Like i said, if he wants to play with me. I'll give him a real game.

"Y-yah Park Jiyeom micheosseo!?" Chanyeol shouted. Sorry dear cousin, your hyung started it first.

Lay held his cheeks and chuckled.

"Gwenchana chanyeol-ah. I deserve that slap." Lay said. He looked at me, smirking and added, "Wanna know why?" His eyes never left mine while saying those words.

He's very confident. I just want to break every bone in his body right now. He's the one who treat me like a shit and now where the hell did he find a guts to be the one telling the others what's the fucking reason why he deserve that slap!?

"H-hyung why- how did you two-- wait, is she your ex? Do you two have some kind of relationship?" Chanyeol asked. I can tell he's frustrated by what's happening already.

Lay's eyes are still on mine. His left hand is still on his right cheeks because of my slap. "You didn't miss Yixing oppa?" He said.

I went closer to him and hugged him. "Of course I miss you. What do you think that slap was for oppa?"

He was startled by my move but he hugged back immediately.

"Can one of you two please explain what's going on right now!?" I heard chanyeol said.

Lay chuckled and leaned closer to my ears. "Otteokke? You're cousin is curious. Should I tell him-"

"Keep your fucking mouth shut. I know you want something, just tell me what it is bastard." I cut him off and whispered.

"What if i tell you that i want you.."

"Bullshit Zhang Yixing. Bullshit." I broke the hug and sit down besides Kai once again.

"So much for that drama. Sorry for that. Lay oppa is one of my best and closest clients in China. He replaced me with another producer that's why i slapped him jokingly. Right oppa?" I explain.

Lay fake smiled at me and replied, "Yeah, she was kinda hurt when i replace her."

I know he's talking about our past. What a bastard.

○○○○

"Jiyeom."

I turn around and looked at the person who called me.

After that our meeting on the VIP room, we decided to go down stairs and enjoy the private party.

"Jong In, do you need anything? Wae?" I said.

This is the start.

First step to get a guy is show him that you're not that interested to him. If he knew that you're head over heals to him, he won't show an interest to you.  Trust me. That's how guys work.

Jong In pulled me until we're in the middle of the dance floor. We danced there. And later on, we're grinding on each other while dancing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to do a sexy seductive dance. I felt his arms snaking around my waist, and his hands are grabbing my butt.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and we laughed. I saw him staring at my lips for a moment and he decided to speak up.

"You know Jiyeom..." Jong In said.

"I've been wondering since earlier what does that lips feels like," he hands are going upwards, tracing my body curves.

"tastes like," now his hands are on the blades of my shoulders.

"And what are the things that it can do.." his hands are on my nape already. His touch are so soft, addicting and satisfying. Fuck I will finally know what a Kim fucking Jong In taste like.

I looked his eyes deeply, "why don't you find out?"

[End of chapter 8]