Chapter 23

3rd Person's POV

Jongin sat on the edge of his bed, staring on the floor. All his attention is only diverted on the poor floor while a truck of thoughts are passing inside his head.

He can't stop himself from over thinking. Yes, this is all about Jiyeom again. He can't help himself, just by thinking that Jiyeom's with Taehyung, he felt nervous, that taehyung might take her away from him. Or Jimin might take her, or even hos group. It's not impossible though, Jiyeom had been with them for too long and what if she choose them, what if she choose to go back to them?

He comb his own hair using his left hand, closed his eyes and sighed heavily. Jiyeom loved him. He knew that. But what if something unexpected happen?

He shrugged all of the thoughts and stand up and walk towards the door. But he stopped when his phone rang, expecting it was his girlfriend who's calling but when he held his phone and looked at the screen, he saw a different name instead of his girlfriend's.

Kang Eunbi

He hesitated whether to answer the call or not but the girl is his bestfriend, so he answered the call.

"Hello? Why?"

["Hey, I thought you're dead. Why didn't you contact me after we met?"]

"Look Eunbi, what do you want?"

He heard Eunbi scoffed through the phone before answering.

["Why are you being like this? Is this because of that girl Jiyeom? Is she threatening you to not contact me anymore?"]

Jongin's brows furrowed. "Shut up, she did nothing. Just tell me what do you need."

["Fuck babe, seriously what happened to you? You're supposed to already know what I need by the time I call you.."]

"Eunbi I told you we're done with that bullshit."

["Shut up I did not agree with that Jongin! How dare you fucking throw me after years of fucking?"]

This time it's Jongin's turn to scoff. "Eunbi you knew well that we're nothing serious. You're just my childhood best friend and a fuck buddy. Stop being a bitch and get over it. I have a Jiyeom I don't fucking need you anymore."

["Fuck you, you'll regret that you just said that to-"]

Before Eunbi could even finish her sentence Jongin already put the call to an end and blocked her phone number.

He doesn't want to get involve to a girl other than Jiyeom anymore because Jiyeom is already enough, in fact she's more than enough.

Eunbi used to be his main whore, his main fuck buddy. But he ain't need a fuck buddy anymore because he's already with the girl he is fucking in love with.

Jongin tossed hid phone to his bed before going down stairs to eat breakfast with his members.

Jongin rubbed his eyes while walking down the stairs. He went his way to the dining room where the others are already there, preparing the food and the plates.

"You're just in time, where's Jiyeom?"

Jongin was taken a back when he hear Chanyeol asked him that. They don't know that Jiyeom went to BTS' dorm and that made him nervous because he knew that if they found this out, they'll freak out. His mind is now debating whether to tell them the truth or just make an excuse for his girlfriend.