Chapter 26

3rd Person's POV

"Hello my dearest daughter. How are you?" 

Jiyeom was frozen n her spot and so does the boys behind her while her parents are hugging her. No one expected that her parents would be coming THIS early.

They were supposed to plan and surprise them but it seemed like they were the one who got surprised.

"M-mom! Dad! Why are you here??" Jiyeom said before slowly hugging her Mom back.

Her Dad was still standing in fron of them, only smiling to the view.

"Why? Don't you want us to be here?" Mrs. Park said and leaned back to look at her daughter's face.

Jiyeom smiled and shook her head. "It's not like that Mom, it's just... Ms. Jung told me you're going home next week, I was just.. I was just surprised. You're too early I wasn't expecting this."

Mr. Park walked towards her family and looked at Jiyeom, "We just wanted to surprise you, you know. We told Ms. Jung to say that to you in purpose"

"Well I guess you succeeded, you two really surprised me." Jiyeom said.

Jiyeom's parents looked behind their daughter just so see many young good looking boys, looking awkward because of the unexpected family bonding scene that was happening in front of them..

"Aren't you gonna introduce them to us?" Mr. Park said.

"Oh! I forgot!" Jiyeom turned around and introduce them one by one. "Mom, Dad these are my friends. They're the idol Seventeen. I actually invited them to be here because I was supposed to plan about having a surprise party to you with them but it seems like we don't need to do that anymore since... you know you're already here."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The boys greeted the couple and bowed. The couole warmly welcomed them and made them come in.

Mr. and Mrs. Park bought a lots of food, enough for all of them. They went to the dining room and took a seat.

First the atmosphere was awkward but the boys manage to adjust a bit and make a way to talk to Jiyeom's parents.

"So how is she doing here in Seoul?" Mrs. Park asked.

"She's doing great auntie, she's a successful Choreographer and producer here and right now, she's currently handling EXO." Soonyoung said.

"Is that so? Interesting. I'm glad you're all okay here."

"So does my daughter have a boyfriend?" Jiyeom nearly got choked when her father said that after a few seconds of silence. The boys also chocked and quickly drank water after that.

"Dad! Stop it, not in front of them.." Jiyeom said.

"Why? Perhaps, one of them is your boyfriend?"

"Dad, no, none of them are my boyfriend.."

"So you have one?"

Jiyeom gulped and sighed, "Dad can we talk about this topic later?" Mr. Park smiled weakly and said okay to his daughter.

"How's your cousins Jiyeom-ah? I haven't seen them for a long time." Mrs. Park said before putting a piece of meat inside her mouth.

"They're alright Mom."

"How about Yixing?"

Jiyeom's eyes widened. And she felt the others reaction as well. Why is she bringing up Yixing all of a sudden? Jiyeom thought.

"W-what?" Jiyeom said.

"I wanna see him. Tell Yixing to eat dinner with us tomorrow."

"I- okay Mom." Jiyeom felt Soonyoung's feet nudging her's. He's signaling her what's happening, maybe confused why are they talking about another guy instead of her boyfriend.