Chapter 9

Jiyeom's POV

"Why don't you find out." I said, trying him.

Come on Kim Jong In, kiss me and let me taste your lips. Kiss me and be mine.

Right after i said that sentence, he smirked and snaked his arms around my neck, and pulled me in on a torrid kiss.

Holy shit.

I've been waiting for that lips to crash on to mine's since i saw him earlier.

His lips was soft, in fact, it was softer than i expected. His lips moves professionally and i did the same.

I was right. His lips can do incredible things. This lips of his are better than heechul's. I can't find an exact word to describe how good he is kissing me right now. The feeling is..... awesome? Incredible? Fantastic?.. fuck those words can't describe how good is his kiss was.

I put my hands on his hair and pulled it harshly. I heard him moaned.

Fuck baby, that's what i like.

I felt his hands travelled around my body, tracing the curves of it, grabbing what's his, massaging those temples.

His hands, his touch, everything about him was so satisfying. More satisfying than heechul's.

What I am feeling right now is soooo good. Because first of all, i got what i want, and that was of course kiss those lips of his and fuck him (just wait), second, his touch can make you feel something you rarely feel on your body.

I can't actually describe what the fuck that feels but it's incredible. His touch are like magic that makes knees weak- no scratch that, it makes every part of my body weak.

I grabbed on to his shoulders as i felt my knees getting weaker and weaker.

Our kiss is becoming deeper and hotter but he broke it for a second and said,

"Let's continue this up stairs?"

I was catching my breath because of that kiss but i quickly responded by giving him a peck on the lips.

Kai was pulling me up stairs.

"Kim Jong In!"

We turn around and saw Heechul, holding two glasses of a liquor.

"Where are you going? The party is just getting started and you're going up stairs?"

Fuck. Heechul honey, can you please just go away for a second and let us go up stairs? I know you want me too but i want Kai, not you. I thought.

Heechul went towards us and gave Jong In the glass of liquor he was holding. Jong In gladly accepted the liquor and smiled as he bowed. Heechul smiled back, then wrapped his arms around my waist.

Oohh i like this scene. Not because the two guys who are beast in bed are here, wanting me to come with them. But as Heechul wrapped his arms around me, Jong In looked at Heechul's arms, glared at it and scoffed.

That's right babe, be angry at him and own me.

3rd person's POV

Heechul pulled Jiyeom even more closer, and he smiled at Jong In, sending him a message that he's taking Jiyeom away from him.

Jong In was throwing daggers at his hyung mentally. It wasn't because she likes Jiyeom, it's because Jong In believed that he got Jiyeom first, they even got started already with that heated kiss, but little did Jong In know that Heechul touched Jiyeom way earlier than him.

Heechul raised his glass using his right hand while the other is still around my waist, he smiled and said, "let's cheers for your group's new come back!!"