Chapter 14

3rd Person's POV

"My pride."

Then there's a moment of silence through the phone. She's getting nervous because Taehyung isn't replying to her.

["Is your pride more important than me?"]

She gulped, knowing she screwed up already. Taehyung is right and he knew that she's just making her Pride as an excuse to not meet them or him. Taehyung knew that she was embarrassed by her actions that's why she's not calling or even texting one of them (bts).

["Meet me at Coffee CoDe. I'll wait okay?"]

"I'll go there, don't worry."

And with that, Jiyeom ended the call and hopped inside her car to go back to where she's staying, which is EXO's dorm and get ready to meet Taehyung again for a long time.

If you're wondering why Jiyeom was so attached to BTS, that is because they are the only people who accept her for who she really are. They accept Jiyeom and treat her better than her family can.

Jiyeom's parents are faraway from her, and like a typical girl that came from a family who runs a business, the reason is because they are busy and their business is their priority. Well, that was what Jiyeom thought.

Jimin's mother, which is the sister of Jiyeom's father took care of her ever since she existed. Jimin treated her like his real sister and they became inseparable as the time passed. Although they seemed like they want to kill each other, their thought about each other says otherwise.

As for chanyeol, his Father was the older brother of Jiyeom's Father. Every Christmas, Jimin, Chanyeol and Jiyeom will bond along with their parents. Christmas was the only time that Jiyeom will got to see her Parents but she got used to it and it's totally okay with her now because she realizes that she have BTS and chanyeol.

But now that she and Jimin fought, and she unintentionally brought BTS into their fight, she had no one else but Chanyeol.

She turned the radio on and a song of exo played.

(Monster)

She strated to sing along and she didn't even noticed that she's already at the dorm.

Earlier, little did she know someone heard her conversation with taehyung and it was none other than Jongin.

"I miss you"

"I wanna go to you right now."

He heard those and smirked.

He honestly thought that Jiyeom already did fell for him but hearing those, he guess Jiyeom was still... jiyeom.

For two months, he didn't touch or even looked for any other girl except Jiyeom.

Two months.. that was the longest time he focused on one girl. But again, after hearing those, he decided that he will stop the connection or the 'no label' relationship between him and Jiyeom.

Its about time to stop too. And he doesn't want to fall to anyone so staying isn't really Jongin's thing.

**