Epilogue

3rd person's POV

The past:

"Yixing-ah!" Jiyeom shouted.

He's inside the dance room of our school, alone. Jiyeom noticed that he's been practicing hard lately and she just want him to rest since she saw him looking so much tired these days.

Jiyeom ran to him and gave him a tight hug. He's all sweaty but she don't really care. She buried her face to his chest and smiled.

"Oh- Jiyeom-ah I'm sweaty..." He said in a worry tone.

Jiyeom looked up to him, their eyes met and she raised my eyebrows before saying, "Do I look like I care?"

He smells like milk and babies even though he's sweaty. He literally smells like that and sometimes she wonder how is that even possible right?

"Aigoo..." He ruffled my hair before chuckling, making his dimple appear.

Damn that smile can literally light up my whole world. His laugh is just music to my ears, a blessing to my ears. And when he smiles, his eyes would form a crescent moon and it can make me smile too in an instant.

That's his impact to Jiyeom.

Jiyeom and Yixing had been dating for almost 1 year now. They're still young but she can tell that her love for him is true. Jiyeom don't know what love is until she met him, he's the only guy who can make her happy genuinely, smile for real, and can take out the real her.

Yixing is her first, and probably her last. She promised to herself that he's the only guy that she'll love truly. If they didn't work out then she probably will not love again. There is no more after him. He's the only Jiyeom will love.

"I'll just change my clothes and how about we go for a date after?" Jiyeom instantly smiled after hearing what he said.

He's always sweet and caring towards me. He makes me feel the most special person in this world. She told him about her parents not having time for me and after telling him that, he made sure I'm always happy, he always spare enough time for her.

But it's not like Jiyeom don't have someone else, she have her cousins but.. they're not enough. But somehow Yixing can give her the love that she wants, he gave me the love that she deserve, maybe even more than she deserve.

"That sounds great." Jiyeom smiled and said. He left to go change and after a few minutes he came back wearing a new set of clothes.

"I.." Jiyeom didn't finish her sentence as Yixing kissed her deeply, making her heart beat so fast.

"Yixing I love you.."

Yixing continued what he's doing. He wasn't sure.. whether it's love or it's just some kind of silly temporary feeling towards Jiyeom, and that's why he didn't reply to her.

Jiyeom is ready to do anything for him. She loves Yixing so much. He'll be the first and probably her last too.

That's why Jiyeom let things happen between them that night. If it's Yixing then It's all okay..

"Y-Yixing..." Jiyeom held his hands with so much love. Her tears are tempting to fall but she doesn't want to cry.