Chapter 16

A/n: Hello! Please don't hate me in this chapter hahaha. Enjoy!

3rd Person's POV

"Jiyeom? Taehyung?" Jimin said. The others realized that it's really Taehyung and he's with Jiyeom. They saw Jiyeom crying really hard while hugging Taehyung and it's making them worried.

They felt like they're useless friends. They don't know anything, they don't know what happened, why Jiyeom is crying this hard.

Before they even get in front of Taehyung and Jiyeom, someone pushed Taehyung out of Jiyeom's embrace and punched him.

"Do I really have to explain what 'fuck off' means Kim Taehyung!?" Chanyeol shouted.

The other BTS members ran towards Taehyung and helped him.

"Hyung stop." Jimin said to chanyeol.

"Shut up Jimin, you know nothing so shut the fuck up!" Chanyeol growled.

Taehyung was on the floor, wiping the blood on the side of his lips.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" Taehyung shouted, stood up and manage to push Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was about to punch Taehyung but the other members stopped him. "Chanyeol that's enough." Baekhyun said, holding chanyeol's shoulders together with Lay, trying to calm him down.

"Yah, watch your actions hoobae! Know your limitations!" Suho pointed his fingers at Taehyung and shouted.

"Taehyung is only comforting Jiyeom, what's wrong with--"

Suho cut Namjoon off and said, "Shut up I'm not asking you."

"Yah! Didn't I told you that leave Jiyeom alone? Why are you so stubborn huh?" Chanyeol shouted, trying to get out of Baekhyun and Lay's grip.

"What is so fucking wrong about being there whenever she needs me?!" Taehyung shouted back. Jimin stopped him from fighting back to Chanyeol.

"She.doesn't.need you. You bastard just kept pushing yourself to her!!"

"Calm down yeol." Lay said while stopping chanyeol.

"Oppa that's enough, please." Jiyeom finally spoke and stood up from her position. She held Chanyeol's shoulders and calm him down.

Chanyeol's eyes became soft once he saw his cousin's gaze. From the looks of her eyes, she looked broken, she looked like she's in a lot of pain.

"Jiyeom. Blood." Lay said and held her hand. Chanyeol quickly looked too and saw that her hands are bleeding really bad.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" Chanyeol looked at Taehyung's direction and gave him a death glare.

"Oppa stop, he didn't do this."

Chanyeol sighed. "Let's talk once we get home.."

Jiyeom looked at the BTS before nodding her head to Chanyeol. "Are you going with them? Or us?" Chanyeol asked.

Both groups are waiting for her answer. They want to be with Jiyeom and they're both hoping that Jiyeom will pick their group.

"Let's go home Chanyeol Oppa." Jiyeom said and pulled Chanyeol away from BTS. The other EXO followed them and secretly smiled from the fact that Jiyeom picked them.

On the other hand, the other group was disappointed, or hurt rather. They had a little pinch of expectation that Jiyeom would pick them but they were wrong. This is why you don't expect much. This is why sometimes, it's scary to be confident that a particular person would pick you over someone or something else. Expecting could kill, though it will not kill you physically, but emotionally yes. It will torture you.