Chapter 2

Park Jiyeom's POV

I felt a pair of hands holding my shoulder after being pushed on the wall.

The push wasn't that hard but i have to admit it hurts. The impact was kinda strong, making me flinched.

"Yah Kim Taehyung micheosseo!?" (Hey Kim Taehyung are you crazy!?) I shouted at him.

He quickly covered my mouth using his large hands.

Okay what the actual fuck is he doing right now? Aish this kid, really.

"Shhh, i just want to ask you a question. It's been bothering me since the last time--" i cut him off by shoving his face and body away from me, removing his hands from my mouth.

"If you're just gonna ask me then why do you have to push me harshly to the wall!?" I asked.

Taehyung sighed and put down his hands from my mouth.

"Sorry. Did i pushed you too hard? Sorry let me take a look at your back-"

"I'm okay don't worry. It hurts a bit but nothing i can handle... So why did you pulled me inside yoongi's room? I thought you're sleeping." I said, cutting him off.

"Like i said earlier i want to ask a question." He said, leaning his hands to the wall beside my head.

"W-what are you doing Kim Taehyung?" I said stuttering.

Taehyung is my very best friend in BTS. We had a lot of commons and he is very fun to be with. I love his funny attitude and i love hanging out with him.

Some people said that we look like we're in a relationship because we are very sweet to each other. Trust me, if you saw us hanging out, you'll definitely thought that he's my boyfriend.

"Jiyeom-ah don't be nervous. I'm just gonna ask you something." Now he moved his right hand to my cheeks and start to swirl his thumb to it.

"Just ask the damn question Kim Taehyung." I said.

Taehyung chuckled. Hearing that deep voice, damn this is gonna be hard. Why are you doing this Kim fucking Taehyung?

Taehyung looked in to my eyes and stared deeply. Then he said,

"Why are you avoiding me sweetie."

I gulped and look away from his gaze.

"I wasn't avoiding you--"

"Stop that bullshit Jiyeom we both knew that you're avoiding me." He said, cutting me off.

"Okay okay. Maybe i was, but-"

He cut me off again and said, "Why? It's been 2 or 3 months since we had a proper conversation. Why the fuck are you avoiding me Park Jiyeom?"

I sighed heavily, not answering his question.

"Is it because we accidentally had sex? Wait- is it an accident tho?" He said lowering his head and now our face is on the same level.

"Shut the fuck up Tae! We both knew it was an accident! That was not suppose to happened!!" I whisper-shout to him.