Christmas Special

"Ouch!"

Ouma screamed and ran to the sink, immediately turning on the cold water and running his hand under it. He let out a long sigh as the cooling liquid numbed the pain.

"You need to use oven gloves Ouma." Kiibo laughed and properly removed the gingerbread house pieces out of the oven. Ouma puffed his cheeks out and pouted. The robot placed the pan on the table and cupped Oumas face.

"I don't feel bad for you, you didn't listen to me when I specifically told you not to touch the hot pan." He snickered and squished Oumas cheeks. The small boy tried not to smile because he was still a little upset. He failed.

"You should have reminded me again then!" He tried to put on a menacing expression, but ended up wearing a cute pouty one instead. Kiibo grinned and leaned down to kiss the others lips.

"Do you forgive me now?" He smiled sweetly. Oumas face exploded in red. Even though they had kissed multiple times since becoming a couple, it still made both of their hearts flutter with love for the other.

"Y-yeah" Ouma stuttered and hugged Kiibo tightly, hiding his face in his chest. Kiibo wrapped his arms around the other and smiled. He pecked his forehead before letting go.

"Let's clean up and then finish the house." He smiled. Ouma nodded and they both started putting the ingredients they had used away. Kiibo took the parts off the pan to let them cool, and Ouma grabbed for the scolding pan once again. Kiibo was tempted to just let him grab it again for still not listening to him, but the good in him and love for his boyfriend forced him to grab his hand to stop him from burning himself again. Kiibo spent the next few minutes lecturing Ouma about listening to others, then some more time hugging and apologizing to the upset boy. By the time they were actually finished, the gingerbread pieces had cooled.

Kiibo made a quick white icing and put it in a piping bag. Then, he threw a bunch of different small candies into separate bowls.

"I want to ice it!" Ouma said excitedly. Kiibo passed him the bag, and held the walls together so Ouma could ice them. They added the roof afterwards, and used nearly all of the icing to draw details. Kiibo watched Ouma decorate the house, and was surprised at how well he was doing. He was also surprised at how he was managing to get more icing on the areas surrounding the house than the house itself. Ouma smiled happily as he finally finished.

"Done! Do you like it?" Ouma smiled, eagerly waiting for Kiibos reply.

"It's beautiful," Kiibo grinned, "Even though you managed to get it all over yourself." He laughed. Ouma looked down and blushed in embarrassment. Kiibo noticed and quickly thought of something to say. "T-that doesn't matter though, in fact, you could say you've gotten even sweeter now!" He said frantically, causing Ouma to laugh and peck the robots cheek. Kiibo smiled, then grabbed a towel and cleaned off Oumas face.

"Thanks Kiibo," Ouma said happily.

"No problem," He smiled back and leaned back a bit to take a good look at the boys face, "Oops! I missed a spot!"

"Hmm? Wher-" He was silenced by the robot pressing their lips together in a loving kiss. Ouma blushed, but happily wrapped his arms around Kiibos neck. Kiibo hugged Ouma tightly and broke away.

"No fair! You caught me off guard!" Ouma whined and fake pouted.

"Fine, I'll never kiss you again then." Kiibo grinned devilishly and started walking away from the smaller boy. He was quickly stopped as Ouma hugged him tightly from behind and hid his face in the others back.

"Don't do that...please..." Ouma mumbled and squeezed him tighter. Kiibo laughed sweetly and turned around in the others arms.

"I'm kidding, I love you too much to do that." Kiibo smiled, causing Ouma to smile as well, "And that'd be torture for me too you know." He patted Oumas head and pecked his cheek. The two boys spent the next half an hour giving each other kisses and finishing the gingerbread house.

"Finished!" Ouma yelled excitingly, "This house will be my fortress for when I take over the world!" He grinned and rubbed his hands together eagerly. Ouma kicked his feet and raised his hands up in the air from his spot on the kitchen counter.

"How about we just eat it instead?" Kiibo laughed and broke off a piece, offering it to Ouma.

"That works too," He shrugged and took the piece, nibbling on it like a hamster. Kiibo grabbed a piece for himself and started eating it. He leaned against the counter beside Ouma and spotted something.

"Ouma, we forgot to decorate the gingerbread people." Kiibo walked over and picked up the four human shaped cookies. He passed one to Ouma and gave him what remained of the icing. After a few minutes, Ouma passed the bag over to Kiibo and started adding small candy decorations. Kiibo turned the cookie person into a miniature Ouma lookalike. He split the remaining icing into three bowls and added a bit of purple food dye to one of the bowls and drew on Oumas purple curly hair, then added a fair amount of black food dye to the second bowl and used the black and white icing to draw on a checkered scarf. He added two little black candies as the eyes and drew on a small little mouth.

"It seems we had the same idea!" Ouma laughed and showed Kiibo his cookie. It looked exactly like Kiibo except a little less detailed. It had white hair and small blue eyes with lines trailing down them to the bottom of his face. He held it up proudly and Kiibo couldn't help but laugh.

"I love it!" The robot smiled, "What should we do with this one?" Ouma hummed and stared at the slightly smaller cookie. Suddenly, he was struck with an idea! He grabbed the cookie and started decorating. After it was finished, the cookie had slightly lighter wavy purple hair, blue eyes, with the same black lines Kiibo had, and a white shirt.

"It would be unfair if either of us had two cookies looking like us, so I compromised and made a fusion!" Ouma smiled proudly, "It looks like both of us combined!"

"Cute!" Kiibo smiled, then after a few seconds his face started to heat up at a sudden realization. He grabbed the cookie and bit its head completely off.

"MY CHILD!" Ouma screeched. Kiibo almost choked on the cookie from the sudden scream and how perfect what Ouma had just said fit what he was imagining. Kiibo paused for a moment, then plopped the rest in his mouth and ate it.

"NO!" Ouma fell to the ground, nearly at the brink of tears, "He was too young, TOO YOUNG I SAY!" He fake cried into his hands.

"Calm down, there's still another one left." Kiibo said cautiously and waved the person in front of Oumas defeated face. Ouma looked up and grabbed the gingerbread person, then spent a few minutes meticulously making it exactly like the previous one.

"You're a horrible father." Ouma scolded Kiibo and poked his chest. Eventually, the words he said sunk and he started imagining the same thing Kiibo was. He blushed and suddenly bit the head off the new cookie child. Kiibo had to spend a few minutes after that comforting Ouma for accidentally killing his "child". After calming him down, Kiibo gave Ouma the Kiibo cookie to nibble on, which he gladly accepted. He kissed the upset boys cheek, which quickly brightened his mood, and ate the Ouma cookie.

"Thank you Kiibo...I've never spent Christmas with anyone before, and it's been amazing." Ouma smiled warmly, "I want to spend every Christmas with my amazing boyfriend!" He pounced on the robot and hugged him tightly. Kiibo giggled and hugged him back.

"This has been the best Christmas ever." Kiibo smiled, "I promise to spend every future Christmas with you."

"You promise?" Ouma lifted his head to look Kiibo in the eyes.

"I promise." Kiibo replied happily. Oumas smile grew and he buried his head in the robots chest.

"Merry Christmas Kiibo!" Ouma grinned.

"Merry Christmas Ouma!" Kiibo said sweetly. He lifted Oumas head up and captured his lips in a kiss that sealed their promise.

Even after all the years that passed after that, their promise stood strong and true, and eventually, that promise served to be the best Christmas gift that either of them could ever receive. Merry Christmas.

Authors Note: Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah! Or whatever holiday you celebrate or don't. Just trying my best to include everyone. Quick note, this chapter takes place around 2 months after the previous one, in case you were wondering, and all special chapters are considered canon to this story. For future reference. Hope you have a good day and enjoy the last minute update.