Twenty Nine.

*Lila's P.O.V*

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to reveal an exhausted looking Justin on my front porch.

"Justin? What're you doing here?" I asked, opening the door wider so he could come in.

"I don't know why I was with her... But I broke up with her, Lila, I broke up with her. Trust me She's all gone," he said, tears starting to well up in his eyes.

"Justin... You've done this before. This was your second chance and you blew it," I sighed. I sat down on the floor because I felt no energy to go towards the bed.

"No, baby, this was a mistake. I need you in my life. I love you, and I need you so much that I bought you this..." He said, as he pulled out a small box.

"Oh my god, you didn't..." I gasped, putting a hand over my mouth.

"Lila, this isn't engagement yet," he began. 'Yet'... "this is just me making a promise to you, that I'm going to remain faithful to you, and that I'm going to stand by your side for as long as we can remain together. You make me a better man, baby girl, and I need you here with me," he finished. Tears are now pouring out of his eyes and onto his shirt. I couldn't help but to start crying as well. He was my everything.

"I forgive you, baby," I sobbed and collapsed into his arms.

"Thank God," he sighed, and rubbed my back.