One Hundred Forty Five.

*Lila's P.O.V*

Justin left to go film his movie, and I was not happy about it whatsoever. He didn't even bother to ask me if I wanted to be the girl he was making out with. I went downstairs and locked the door so Justin wouldn't be able to come in. He could go to Zayn's or maybe even Maejor's for all I care.

I went back upstairs to feed Jenna. I took off my shirt and picked up my baby girl so she could breast feed.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket as I was feeding Jenna.

Justin❤️ is calling...

I rolled my eyes and ignored the call, rocking Jenna as she ate.

Missed Call from Justin❤️

Justin❤️ is calling...

I sighed and picked up the phone, turning it off and throwing it into Jenna's crib, taking my baby to Justin and I's bedroom, sitting on the bed and turning on the TV.

As Jenna was full, I quickly patted her back so she was able to let out any gas that she had. She quickly fell asleep, and I set her down on the bed, making sure she wouldn't fall over from side to side by putting pillows on both sides of her.

I heard a knock on the door, followed by a "Lila open the door" I chuckled and went into the bathroom to wash my face, where I found Justin's key that he always forgets to take with him. Justin wasn't going to be let off that easy without somewhat of a fight. He's kissing other girls for crying out loud, I should be the only one that's able to kiss him.

After a few more knocks, and a couple more yells, maybe even cursing, it stopped. I heard his car drive out of the parking lot, and I knew that he had left.

I grabbed my phone from Jenna's crib and turned it on.

10 Missed Calls from Justin❤️

Jheez, Justin.

I quickly checked my instagram and I saw that a bunch of Justin Fanpages were going crazy over my recent comment I made on my post and on theirs. I chuckled and texted Neels.

Neels Visser is calling...

"Hello?" I said, putting the phone against my ear.

"Hey! Do you wanna go out for a smoothie?" He asked. I smiled and looked down.

"Sure! I just need to find a sitter for Jenna," I said, quickly putting the phone on speaker and asking Gigi if she wanted to come by, which she agreed to.

"Okay, let me kn-"

"Found one, what time are you gonna be free at?" I asked, finding a shirt and putting it on.

"Whenever your sitter gets there. Let me know," he chuckled. I hung up the phone and began to get ready, putting my hair into a braid, and dressing casually.

I heard the doorbell ring and I went to quickly open the door to reveal my best friend giving me a hug.

"I can't wait to see my God daughter!" she squealed. I chuckled and nodded, going up the stairs, explaining to her that the formula was in the fridge and how many times she has to feed her if I were to be gone for that long.

"That's all you need to know, have fun with her, babe. Oh, and if Justin comes home, make sure to tell him where I am," I smirked. She laughed and shook her head.

"That you're going out to have a good time with Neels, I got it. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?" she winked. I laughed and nodded.