One Hundred Seventy Five.

Justin:

"Selena, stop," I whispered, as she tried to kiss my cheek. I knew this was just for the cameras, but it made me feel uncomfortable to the point where I couldn't do it. I couldn't allow it. My wife and my daughter were waiting for me at home. The whole world knew that. This isn't going to fool anyone.

She didn't sit in front of me like a normal person would on a date at a restaurant. She sat beside me.

"The video... Your reputation," she spat in my ear, making me cringe at the thought of my whole career plummeting to the ground.

"I don't give a fuck about the stupid video, or my fucking reputation. My family means more than that," I argued back, shooting her a warning look before she tried to test me again.

"There's a camera right over there," she pointed discreetly, making me look over very low key. "We're gonna smile at it, we're going to act like we're fucking happy together, and then you can go home... To your stupid wife and your stupid kid, alright?"

My eyebrows began to crease at what she had just said to me. I felt a rush of anger go through me, and anybody who knows me, knows I can't control my anger. I act with impulse and I'm not proud of it but it just happens.

"Listen, this isn't going to fool anybody. People know I'm married, people know I have a fucking kid. Lila and I's anniversary is soon. This wouldn't make sense to anyone. I'm tired of being labeled as a fucking cheater. I've been proving to the world that I'm better now," I paused for a second to contain myself before I could potentially yell at her. "This isn't going to boost your songs to top charts."

She gave me a disgusted look and rolled her eyes.

"Just look at the fucking camera and smile,"

I did as I was told, my smile looking anything but convincing, but I needed to get this over with. Lila wasn't happy about me having to do this, and not just because I have to see and talk to my ex, but because she doesn't like the fact that she's only using me.

Just like everybody else.

"Now, we're fucking done here. But I didn't like your attitude, same time tomorrow?" she says, causally standing up, and grabbing her purse to swing over her shoulder.

"I have a hockey game tomorrow," I state, suddenly relieved I have plans to avoid her.

"I'll come," she smiles, but my stomach began to churn.

"Lila's going to be there with Jenna. That wouldn't benefit you," I shrug, putting on my sweater.

"It'll make it more dramatic," she smirks.