One Hundred Twenty Two.

*Justin's P.O.V*

*Reception*

"You're a married man!" Zayn began with his speech. "Justin, you don't know how grateful I am to be here, standing here as your best man. You've grown so close to me, and you've learned how to trust me in so little time, thank you for being my best fucking friend. I'm grateful for Lila because you make my girlfriend Gigi super happy too, you guys are the same people, and y'all know how to have a good time, thank you for making Gigi and I the godparents of your child, and thank you for making me Best Man, Justin, thank you for everything," Zayn finished, gave me a wink, and we all cheered for him. Gigi was up next for her speech.

"Lila, ever since Justin met you, that gave me the blessing to meet you as well, which I'm happy about cause we can talk shit about the boys all the time and they'd never know," she chuckled. I put a hand over my chest and gasped. "But not only do we talk shit, we have so much fun together, along with Kendall, Kylie and Cara. You guys make me so happy and I can't wait to see the future you and Justin have in store! I'm gonna be the best God Mother to your baby, and I love you for making me the Maid of Honour!" She finishes, and walks off stage.

(sorry i'm skipping a lot of speeches omg)

When everyone started to go out and start dancing, Lila came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"This day is so amazing," she said into my ear, which caused her to earn a smile from me. I nuzzled my head into her neck as we swayed back and forth.

"I've never been so happy in my life," I mumbled loud enough for only her to hear.

"Me neither!" she chuckled. I put my head up and gave her a kiss.

"You're too amazing," I breathed into her ear.