Fifty Four.

*Justin's P.O.V*

"And you're sure you're ready?" I asked Lila as I was taking a drink out of the fridge.

"I think so," she shrugged.

"No, you can't just 'think' you're ready, babe, you have to know you're ready," I said.

"I'm ready to have sex, Justin," she chuckled.

"I just don't want to do whatever you're not comfortable with, I want you to be happy and I want you to be comfortable with everything I do," I explained. She nodded and smiled.

"I love how much you care," she mumbled. I walked up to her and stood in between her legs.

"I love you," I said, as I kissed her forehead. I went back to the cabinets where I had all my snacks, and took some chips out.

"Justin?" She called. I turned to look at her.

"Yes?"

"What if I wanna have sex right now?" She asked. I froze and felt as if I couldn't spit out any words.

"R-right now?"

"Did I stutter?" she smirked. Immediately, I felt myself get hard.

"No, no you didn't," I said as I dropped my chips on the table and hurried over to her, picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and placed her lips on mine. I could barely even walk because of how excited I was, but I managed to get up the stairs.

That's where the magic happened and I couldn't help but fall more in love than I already was.