Seventy Seven.

*Lila's P.O.V*

It was 2 AM and Justin hasn't even showed up yet. I made dinner for us so we could talk things through, to help us at a time like this, but he never shows because he's always out with Za. He's been hanging out with him so frequently that I know he's the reason why Justin picked up pot.

I tried calling 10 times and he hasn't even picked up. I knew he posted a picture so I went and commented on that.

I heard the door open and in walked Justin.

"Baby?!" He called out. I walked down the stairs and folded my arms across my chest. I raised my eyebrows and stood there. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"No," I said as I pushed him off.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Are you high?" I asked, as I looked at his pupils.

"No, I didn't smoke anything today," he said. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at the kitchen, the food already cold from hours of sitting there. "Shit..." Justin muttered.

"Yeah," I spat and walked away from him.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, I was out with Za, and-"

"You're always out with Za," I interrupted.

"I know, but-"

"Justin, we just lost our baby... Do you not understand that I need you here? I need you by me, I don't need you out there causing damage to yourself by smoking, please," tears started to pour out of my eyes and I looked away.

"Lila," he began.

"Please just don't talk," I said, wiping my eyes.

"No, please, I'll do better," He begged.

"No you won't,"